Big Reds Boards (bigredsboards.com now live)

I find it odd that it’s 120 in the 1200. I wonder if other pelican sizes correlate….

2 Likes

Now that’s impressive!

1 Like

Sometimes when you are up at night pondering where your hard earned money goes, we are out here putting in the hard work :joy::joy::joy: for that I thank all of the people who have supported us along the way… it truly would be impossible with out you.

1 Like

And by us, I mean Cris… that guy is always working… maybe not always on the right things but he really hangs in there. Glad to have met the Walter to my dude…

I always pictured Cris as more of a Donny

Shut the fuck up Al… :joy::joy::joy: just playing man… we actually have a Donny that comes by the shop at least once a day…. Except he is Dusty.

1 Like

Phones ringin dude

This aggression will not stand man.

they pissed on your rug, the chinaman peed on your rug. Oh also dude chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature…. Asian American, please.

1 Like

I missed a sentence… there is a disturbance in the dude….

1 Like

But wait! There’s more! For the low price of buying some Oilslicks they will look exactly like this but be yours!

1 Like

Jk my man Brooklyn always has most of his build planned before he even hits me up… Very professional. :wink: For the rest of you…… I’m happy to help, :joy:

1 Like

For sale. New 190kv TB63100 asking 300 for the set.

3 Likes

It was god damn @kevingraehl wasn’t it? …. He is always taking my free swag…

I am pleased to announce that all forward builds will come standard with Hoyt pucks with custom cases. I am hoping to offer @DerelictRobot remotes as an optional upgrade in the future. Will know more after testing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Buy my stuff… I will also include $50 off a battery with purchase.

the iM2050 probably can’t fit 205 cells XD
but I’m curious to see the 1500!

Are you sure about this?

What if it fits 200 and a half cell?

1 Like

I will also do 50 off a battery if you buy these motors.