Big Reds Boards (bigredsboards.com now live)

They are the actual clevers so they are harder than the MBS tires.

10 Likes

Got a plotter… who needs decals or stickers?

4 Likes

I’ll take a set of these.

Invoice sent.

1 Like

7 Likes

I’ve been putting off my bajaboard battery build for years - keep flipping between top or internal… suddenly I see my problem I wanted top AND internal all along! thank you! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah man.,. The customer order a 12s12p all in a top box… I didn’t feel right about it with how small the deck is. So I made him ship me the board to we could deliver a better solution,

5 Likes

I try to make things work better. If you have a sticky situation on your build let me know.

Another shout out to @poastoast for the use of his design. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

You know me… just getting the job done. :man_shrugging:

I’ve got a propel endeavor pro battery that I pulled out for an upgrade… not totally sure on the miles or charges but the board I took it out of was pretty new and in good shape. Rode great before I took it out. 500 bucks OBO shipping is on you.

I also have a new set of black matrix 2s. $175 shipped in the lower 48.

@TheRef it would appear you owe some community members parts from projects that you failed to complete + money for undelivered orders/services.

What’s the word?

8 Likes

Copy pasta

I’ve got 2 decks I sent to get work done last spring got them back for carve 22. Sent them back in November due to QC issues with the work.

I’ve had previous work done with Ted and his been stand up. I’ve accepted that it’s ok if I don’t get stuff back based on outside of esk8 talks with him.

Rough patch for him this past year. But not everyone is as understanding as I

Edit: payment take by the way.

4 Likes

Seemingly stealing @hoytkid proto… Seems like ground for legal action

2 Likes

This is a kind approach by you, but is it that difficult to:

1: Communicate with people in 2023. Telegram/Whatsapp/text/facebook/the forum/telegram. No excuses.

2: Return boards/parts/money if you can’t do the work?

2 Likes

His communicated to me ok. But again I’m probably a one off nice guy to our vendors :joy:

His told me his going to make it right just doesn’t have a timeframe

But that take what you will folks.

@I_am_groot feel free to chime here if you want too.