BIG FOOT HAERO 2.0 <FINALITY + AntInnovation 63100 First Impressoins>

Good thing I got 2 :rofl:

2 Likes

Why?

1 Like

I can hear it at lower voltages on default 25khz (battery almost discharged). Makes sensored startup a little bit smoother, as well as smart reverse for me as well

APRIL FOOLS! this build never happened!..
Kidding… went out for another ride today. Found a garage with an 8 degree slope up. Not crazy but good test for the setup. And of course mooor pictures updated on OP

1 Like

Updated OP as well:
Ant Innovation 63100 first impression
Setup for the board is as follows.
Reduction ratio 1:4
9 inch wheels
70 amps motor
Duty Cycle limit 85%

Keep in mind the setting is artifically capping the motor’s capability.

Out of the box the motor is solid. Feels balance. For the setup it delivers more than enough power. Bridges / Ramps (8 degree slope). I did not feel like it was struggling at anytime during the ride. Nor did it feel like a crazy rocket ship that was about to rip my face off. Over a 8 mile (mostly relaxing, top speed 27) ride with some medium slopes to climb the max temp was a very unremarkable 121F. Grant it was 40F outside the motors were def unimpressed with what was thrown at it.

More flogging will be conducted in the near future but at this time I can safely say, 63100 antinnovation 160 (claimed) kv motors is sufficent to run a 1/4 reduction (this gets you the smaller gear box for 3DS finality) 9 inch build, for city ride. Efficency went to the gutter of course. My guess its mostly the bigger tires. 8inch → 9inch, 25whr/m to 53whr/m.

2 Likes

A good example of the “attention to detail” @3DServisas put into the drives. The included bushings are a 4 piece set and solves the metal to metal contact issue mbs metal base had in the past. Required? Probably not. Bloody nice to have? Hell ya.

5 Likes

Beautiful board looks like you can do some jumps on that thing :star_struck:

1 Like

Not sure I would be attempting :sweat_smile: Its pretty heavy… I would worry about my ankles snapping off

1 Like

How much does she weigh just curious
I’m thinking of attempting a jumping board probably not till next year

1 Like

I need to weight her. For jump board i would steer you toward @MBS and @moon. They make a conscience effort on weight reduction. Being a jump board the precision that really comes into play in higher speed isnt as valuable.

4 Likes

Regarding “too heavy to jump with” I would recommend joining a gym and not treating yourself too well with lockdown snacking. :smiley:

12 Likes

Beautiful build! Love how low profile your battery bag looks with lipos.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks!

What’s your center to center width on the wheels?

Weighted her. 20 kg.
For reference I also run a belt drive trampa with 7inch wheels and plastic hubs that weighs in at 15 kg that probably more suitable for jumping around :P. Weight saving are probably mostly from the tires / hubs / motors.
SO probably can still make a jump around build with finality drive, just don’t put stupid ass big motors and run smaller tires :smiley:

Beautiful board man! I have almost the exact same setup but with the stock barrels and mine turns like shit even on the inner position. Think I’ll give the shock blocks a try.

1 Like