Big boi trampa! 12s7p 40t

Trampa pro-belt big boi with wings!! Plenty of range on this thing, gets over anything.
Asking $2200.00 shipped

4 Likes

A few questions .
Location?
Do you have paperwork for all the whole build, date purchased new?
remote, is it trampa new magnetic version?
Is the battery the v2 version where they fixed the issue with the bottom bolt hitting the PCB? (they added an isolator additional carbon base plate and increased overall pack height by about 3-4mm, 2170 packs from 2019-2020ish i believe) i had to do this myself.
Gears, Steel?
what is the ratio?
Helical or straight cut?

3 Likes

No paperwork, I’m selling for a buddy of mine. I’ll give him a call to see but I doubt it. In San Diego.

I’ve built boards for a while and switched out the remote to a hoyt puck boss. Not sure how to check the pcb but from what I know, it is the 18650 pcb pack that has issues with the bolt; not the 21700 40t

They did it for the 2170 packs as well, as i have one and did the mod myself, they sent me parts and instructional video in 2021 . You can tell by measuring overall pack thickness. I can give you a dimension tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’s a belt drive boss, believe it’s 14/72 or 14/66

I don’t know much and neither does my buddy😂.

I took this picture, maybe it can identify. Under the pcb there seems to be a carbon plate that is under the pcb in the enclosure

1 Like

good stuff, yep its got the plate. the overall battery pack thickness dimension is 92mm or 3 and 5/8 inches but cheers for opening it up. Good to see the cells numbered, somebody took care with assembly.

2 Likes

Oh cheers for clarifying, i did not even notice it was belt-drive. Damn they make a nice belt drive, looked like gears at a glance. Unfortunately for me this board set-up for a lighter rider. Perfect for anybody up to 200lbs. If over that weight its gonna be very flexi at 17ply and super carvey with the barrels set in the inner position. Gears are better for heavy riders in my experience and opinion. Awesome board and its got the right motors too. My guess is its a 2020-21 assembly build, considering the battery has the right mods and Mark 3 Vesc 6 . Also the motor cable wiring is Trampa style so they did that in the factory. Looks a factory job.

1 Like

Yea the assembly looks great unlike some other trampas I’ve dealt with in the past. Still got all the warranty stickers too suprisingly. Only thing I changed was the remote since the wand is just not great.

1 Like

Isn’t 17ply quite stiff for trampas? I’m about 170lb and 16 ply is still stiff for me

Just depends of your body weight and personal preference. Super carvey is good. Ive seen guys riding boards so flexy they are scraping constantly swearing that its just right for them…so its just a matter of opinion and body weight… whatevs…its sweet ride anyways and a reasonable deal. There are some guys i know down here in Houston who would want it.

1 Like

I’m a tad negotiable so let your buddies know!

1 Like

I sent details to a guy. anyways cheers.

2 Likes

Let’s bump this bad boy!
$2150.00 and this board could be yours!

Correction, vesc 6’s are mkv’s also know as mk5

Price bump as well, $2100

Bump, I’m willing to wiggle!

Bump! $2000.00!!!

Sorry guys I had to cop this if you want to see this puppy continue though check me out on insta “Calebpevstuff”

2 Likes