Big Bertha Build Thread

Alright I’mma document my first build here to keep me honest. My first diy that I worked on was the silver dollar (thanks for the name btw @CiscoV) but honestly @Winfly did most of the heavy lifting and I just ride it. So here we go.

Parts List
• Century 40 deck
• Eboosted century 40 enclosure
• Hyperion 40t 12s4p
• OSRR dong remote
• Haggy AT kit with 20t motor pulley/ Kahua Trucks
• Focbox Unity

The parts I’m waiting on are the OSRR, 20t motor pulley from Dicky, Battery from Hyperion (Should be any day now🤞) and a new deck which is being stained at Subsonic. I drilled my OG deck to hell so I figured this would be a good opportunity to get the deck all burgandy to match the haggys. Here’s some pics of the parts before I start assembling everything in a week or two

24 Likes

It seems we have chose to build the same builds! I should make a build thread lol, Where did you find a 20t motor pulley for haggy motors?

And when did you order your deck? I’m still waiting on mine from a couple weeks ago and everything else is almost done!

2 Likes

Ordered like a week and a half ago, no rush tho since I’m waiting on the other shit. 20t are on dickyho’s eBay store

1 Like

If you do wanna go 20t tho you have to get some expensive ass super low profile screws for the motors

1 Like

Looking good brother. Can’t wait to see it in person. Bergmeister are legit :metal:t3:.

13 Likes

That’s a sexy board😍

1 Like

Also. That haggy kit is great. Good bang for your $$ @haggyboard.timo is legit peep :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Only the best kind of remote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

I suggest you make new baseplate holes towards the end of nose and tail, the overall look would be sweeter and you will have more room for motors.

I’d also suggest you mount the motors outwards, I used it inwards for several months and thought it was good, however, when I switched them to the rears the clearance was nothing but great! I’m now able to run for every path without rubing my motor mounts and the motors haven’t got a single scratch ever since

4 Likes

For sure, outward is always better. Especially with rough roads.

2 Likes

I’m pretty hype to finally have a remote that has dual purposes

4 Likes

Yeah. However, you might need special longer motor mounts as they need to clear the Surfrodz baseplates with the motors

1 Like

Haha I’m using haggys trucks silly

6 Likes

Silly :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just a couple quick updates to the thread, I have almost all parts in house now just waiting on the pack from @hyperion1 (cool dude btw) and the stained deck from subsonic.

Just got the OSRR in and I got some 5.5 to 3.5 bullets from @ZachTetra.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Also just swapped the 15t motor pulley on the haggy kit with a 20t for an estimated 39mph top end. I love @haggyboard.timo and he keeps sending me tubes lol, much love.

5 Likes

Lastly I just drilled two holes in the enclosure and put grommets in so the wires can slip in nice and easy no lube required. So that’s all for now. Build should be done very soon🤞

6 Likes

nice build you got here. I plan to do something very similar but with an evo… But Lube?!? Why the fuck do you need lube!! My daddy always told me “If it don’t fit, just add spit”. Worked for me so far

3 Likes

Deck from subsonic is done, last piece of the puzzle is the battery from @hyperion1 which looks to be done too :slight_smile:

9 Likes