Big ass battery

Power, speed, range want about 80-100km range high torque and about 80kmh top speed. Just don’t want to hit full throttle again. I want to experience what it’s like when I first got into esk8 all over again.

4 Likes

Nazare lonestar fits 18s12p 21700

10 Likes

Can you buy deck and enclosure separately?

2 Likes

Its a rare opportunity, but occasionally you can. You will have to email them about it tho.

1 Like

Plus ESC etc. or just cells only?

1 Like

4wd 80100 motors it is then?

I would question anyone’s ability to lift that thing off the ground at that point…
Also, why not split some of the battery volume in a reasonably sized top box?

Shoot us an email here

1 Like

Yes plus esc and alot of other stuff

1 Like

Get an electric motorcycle :rofl: in all honesty, your pack is going that size.

1 Like

I’ll be top mounting a 15s12p within a month. I have no clue how one could fit this bottom mounted and still have clearance for sand particles without 12 inch tires.

1 Like

What case are you using to top mount this? It’s something I would love to have but if its not practical I will have to change plans like going for a 15s 8p for example

Escape would be nice but not practical I think I will have to mount escs top mount

Sent an email last night thanks you

1 Like

Im using 2 custom welded aluminum boxes with some nylon 3d printed internals to manage batteries and wires. Hoping to upgrade to fully 3d printed case and internals later on, however its a 2-3 week printing process for the combined packs internal parts alone. Im kind of on a time constraint to finish so using aluminum, but after I finish I can spend another 2 weeks printing final cases out of nylon if I want.

Something like this but custom for my pack…

15s6p for each, can detach one for shorter range and jumping.

3 Likes

This actually looks really neat,and opens me up for some more viable options I love the modular design. I currently have a trampa boarx here I don’t do jumps with it most I do is speed bumps. Most people I ride with are all in city streets. I’m looking to go undercount where possible that was my origional plan for my current build but I ran into clearance issues with flex and 6" wheels so redesigned the entire thing and went top mount. Ide appreciate it if you had a HOW on your wiring and battery setup if I decide to take that route it looks really need and I got a couple 3d printers here I can utilise which I planned on doing for some things where needed or creating carbon enclosures

Yeah, I’ll be posting a build thread in a bit. Finishing up college exams before I work on it. I could send you the files once everything is finished. It’s pretty intricate and designed for 21700, but fits together perfectly, and has cutouts for wires, balancing wires and battery temperature sensors. My original designs were super modular involving a ton of connectors. The idea was that I could have 5s modules to run 10s on my old board, 15s on my crazy board(in progress) and 20s on a future dirt bike. After making all required connectors for the board… I had realized my mistake

My current board that I use has been having loads of issues all stemming from connectors. Loop key melted and makes poor contact cutting out on high amp draw, then motor connectors got wet and corroded, and then after replacing said motor connectors, the liquid electrical tape dripped in and screwed it up again. After replacing all connectors I get screwed yet again because the anti spark melts and drips into the connector ruining the motor connection

Sooooo… I ended up designing a battery to be directly soldered together for durability reasons. Last thing I want is to be working with connectors. After soldering almost a hundred. The battery is still 5s6p modules connected by 3 strands of 12 awg so it can handle anything.

1 Like

3d printed parts teaser to be continued in a build thread

My Bajaboard G4X will get a 10S/12P with Samsung 50G.

Curious to know the amp draw with all those connectors

1 Like

I design all my batteries in builds to supply more than the motor max current. I got 80100s going into a water-cooling system to run them at 200A+ each. Hoping to upgrade in the future to those ~90110 water-cooled motors in the future after I blow these ones up(I would have gotten them, but could not yet justify spending $1200+ on motors yet).

I ended up scrapping all those connectors from the project, however overall I was hoping to peak out at just under 600A combined total, and I still am. Now i’m just using a directly soldered, non-connector way.

(I know its unreasonable, but I like unreasonable things… Also I want to nearly break ankles on launch)

2 Likes