Best value mini board?

Lol how much range do you want out of a mini board? Wonder if their charger can charge both batteries at once :thinking:

1 Like

around 300wh battery.
Their double battery is just below 200wh.
Meepo has 288wh, Tynee has 363wh (or 345wh maybe)

1 Like

I have a backfire mini and am very happy with it.

1 Like

if only they are available at all, they have been OOS since last year :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I saw a video yesterday saying you plug the charger into one and it charges both, went down a rabbithole after we were talking about the Tesseract and Omakase

1 Like

A bunch of shops have them here cos nobody buys them :rofl: im waiting for them to go on ultra clearance :rofl:

3 Likes

Makes sense as they are connected in parallel.

bruh, i want a set

None of the shops sell the parts seperately. Only the full board combos :expressionless:

resell the deck?

That does sound like a good idea though. Get an omakase, big Ben enclosure, loaded hubs, mini FOC or something else from makerx, 10S3P P42A from a European builder, caguamas. If you get all of those and pay someone to assemble it could be like €1500 in the end but sounds incredible

1 Like

Me? Sell deck?

jack-nicholson-laugh

6 Likes

Leaning heavily towards the Tynee Mini 2 with large battery, hub motors and cloudwheels since it seems to have an ipx6 rating while Meepo has no mentioning of any water resistance at all.

1 Like

all water resistance ratings in esk8 are bullshit. Nobody is actually getting boards ip rated. You shouldnt ride your boards in the rain period unless you’ve gone and sealed them with silicon.

4 Likes

Build quality of the mini 2 is quite good, it has break lights which I like. Build quality seems solid but I haven’t got time to ride it yet, but imo it’s on the heavy side for a mini board.

They’re looking a bit weird, they claim molicel batteries but the capacities don’t line up easily with any common molicel models

This is what they told me:
So 4200mAh 236V*1.2(12S)=363wh

Yeah I’m in a chat with them now too, they’re answering remarkably quickly and competently but the marketing is still a bit shady. Will elaborate in a minute

1 Like

If you’re not in a hurry I’ll report back when I test it.

Another board that I’d recommend is the miles phantom, carbon deck and direct drive and all that fancy shite.

Hey @Wezter what’s your level of understanding of eskate electronics and battery tech? Trying to make sure my ramble about batteries is on topic before posting

1 Like