Best large urethane wheels?

Please do it. I was going to do one called Scumboard or Scamboard, but I couldn’t even stand to own a conflict deck. :joy:

4 Likes

Yep. Not well at all. Not much time left either.

3 Likes

Terminal?

2 Likes

think I’m gonna end up grabbing the 105 boosted clones as well as a set of TB110s, can’t hurt to have some vatiety… anywhere to find the 78a duro versions? hear they’re a bit less bouncy

would be interested in the 111 zoobombs but damn they’re ugly

that’s a shame… I didn’t realize it was so serious

1 Like

That’s the only one you don’t want. The 72A had some random delamination issues. I have both the 78A (the best one IMHO) and 74A, and no issue with either set.

3 Likes

sorry, think I meant 78a – anywhere to get em? not seeing them on TB’s site

1 Like

Not avail new, but they pop up used every so often. When they do, they sell really quickly.

2 Likes

BTW, Zoobomb 111s will be offered in clear soon. So you can leave or dye any colour.

5 Likes

that’s very intriguing… clear would be sweet

One of my 74a wheels had core separation issues too.

3 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Yikes. Always thought it was only the 72A.

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed this rant

5 Likes

Rare chance, @haven

3 Likes

thx for letting me know, bought em. score! cheaper than the boosted 105s too

1 Like

Nice! You now own a lifetime supply of 78A 110s. My most used wheel yet they still look great.

3 Likes

How about Abec11. Dam fine wheel makers. I ride superfly 107mm. Light and best quality thane out there. Grippy and good shock absorbency. They give me just enough clearance with my Chunky boundmotor v2 direct drives. Would love to check out the 111mm zoobomb though worried about the added weight and drop in torque compared to the 107s.

1 Like

I am excite

Mods you can close this thread!

3 Likes