Best E-Skate Wheels on the market (Currently)

I am looking forward to giving these a try too. A urethane is always going to be more reliable that a pneumatic but the ride quality is hard to beat. I am looking forward to seeing some reviews of the new Cloudwheels.

SRB 150mm rubber wheels surely be up the top of this list. Certainly for grip whilst racing anyway :blush:

1 Like

Don’t the SRB tires only fit his proprietary hubs? It’s not a very universal tire AFAIK

1 Like

The title of the thread says best wheels. The hubs are part of the wheels in my opinion.

1 Like

I’m looking for tubes. What tubes you use? :smiley:

I bought the normal tubes from MBS

February 2019*

Screenshot_20220301-004935_Gmail__01

1 Like

Ah. Too bad they didn’t have in 6"-6.5". Guess evolve(:face_exhaling:) is my best other option?

1 Like

Then if that’s the case I would say they’re not at all the best wheels because they can’t be put on the best trucks (RKP)

They are the best wheels for my purpose then :+1:

1 Like

For "6 tubes I’ve been using what I could find on Amazon. The set I got have worked no issue so far. Only pain is the valve stem but that could also be bad tube positioning on my part.

SLIME ALL YOUR TUBES

These have been the best tubes I’ve tried so far

Skating on smooth roads and skate parks is fun. But that ends when we find ourselves on roads with bumpy rocks and objects that make our rides shaky.

1 Like

Skating on smooth roads and skate parks is fun. But that ends when we find ourselves on roads with bumpy rocks and objects that make our rides shaky.

I’ve been looking at all terrain wheels, doesn’t even make sense to me to use anything else.

did you mean to just copy the previous poster’s post verbatim? or were you trying to quote them in a reply?

Probably just a spam bot, wheeler2008 doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

Speaking of being new, I can’t post a topic.

1 Like

you’ll be able to after you read and like more. The spam prevention here is aggressive, which leads me to think that wheeler here is a person doing something accidentally. I’ve seen legitimate users with spammier names.

1 Like

True, but he copied the 2008 part of Bruno’s name into his own then copied his post.

That sucks, I have an awful issue I haven’t been able to fix for almost a week now :confused: It’s keeping me from buying the rest of the skateboard materials until I can fix it.

Ask away

A whole topic might not always be needed.

1 Like

Thanks, though it just allowed me to create a topic! It’s a bit in-depth and it’s got be scratching my head. I’ll be posting it soon with the details. Hopefully someone will have a clue.

2 Likes

Whatever works best for you!

3 Likes