Bench Test Results: LG HJ2 - 20A 2950mAh 18650

A new cell from LG. Please read the test report before asking any questions.

Full Test report: Bench Test Results: LG HJ2 - 20A 2950mAh 18650 | E-Cigarette Forum

18650 Ratings and E-Scores Table: 18650 Battery Ratings Table | E-Cigarette Forum

20700/21700 Ratings and E-Scores Table: 20700/21700 Battery Ratings | E-Cigarette Forum

I want to work for the community full time! If you feel what I do is worth a couple dollars a month and you would like early access to battery availability, battery and charger testing and news, and a say in what I test, then please consider becoming a patron and supporting my testing efforts: Battery Mooch is creating battery and device tests | Patreon.

These tests only note my personal ESTIMATED ratings for these batteries at the time I tested them. Any battery that is not a genuine Samsung, Sony, Murata, LG, Panasonic, Molicel, or Sanyo can change at any time! This is one of the hazards of using “rewrapped” or batteries from other manufacturers so carefully research any battery you are considering using before purchasing.

Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of property damage, personal injury, or even death. They should never be used outside of a fully protected battery pack and you use them at your own risk. Never exceed the battery’s true continuous discharge rating (CDR), never let it get colder than 0°C or hotter than 60°C, and keep the plastic wrap and top insulating ring in perfect condition. Never use a battery that is physically damaged in any way.

7 Likes