Before PEVs can proliferate as alternative transpo, we must commit to prosecuting theft.

giphy

4 Likes

So basically i had this experience with @boardnamics, let me tell you all about it. He is still trembeling with fear after this.

“On Saturday February 4th I ordered a simple set of tires and tubes from this site who were quick to take my money but not so quick to respond to my request about where my order/delivery info was. According to his site he ships on Sundays and Wednesdays but I hadn’t gotten any response at all through his website so I tracked him down thru Instagram on Thursday February 9th and he responded and apolgized and that he would ship them that day. I explained I was going out of town on the 15th and he told me they would get to me “easily” by then with his USPS 2-3 day shipping. He then created a useless shipping label on Feb 9th and sent me the tracking number and an email from his website saying my item was shipped but never shipped my items as of this morning Feb 13th it still says USPS hasn’t recieved any package with this shipping info. This all could have been avoided if he was just honest and didn’t waste my time but he blatently lied to me and if anyone thinks this is excusable behavior of thinks its ok you’re dead wrong. If youre gonna put on big boy business pants you better at a minimum be honest with customers because you never know who your doing business with and being dishonest can literally do serious damage to your reputation. Someone sent me a link from this site about this guys bad business practice and if I had known this I would have never ordered anything from him. Lesson learned and hopefully by me putting him on social media blast he will learn his lesson as well, “F-Around and Find Out” is my nickname here in NYC”

7 Likes

Ive got stories you wouldnt believe.

1 Like

Forgive me for not giving more than two fifths of a fuck

4 Likes

That is the last line in my screed. I bemoan having to send to china for repairs, and even the mfgs here, take their sweet time, thereby making commuting only viable, as many here on this site tell me, have moar boards.

1 Like

I love that this is a copypasta now :rofl:

4 Likes

Chatgpt TL;DR:

The user’s car was stolen, and when they reported it to the police, they received poor treatment. The cops were uncooperative and even threatened to return the stolen car to the thief. The user had to threaten legal action and humiliation to get the police to take action and recover their stolen property.

6 Likes

Please get us a bot for this.

1 Like

So, an abuse bot, so you all dont have to pile on?

No a Chatgpt TLDR bot.

So I don’t have to read all your crazy mumbling.

Are you a teenager?
If not, you need to get laid or something

2 Likes

Fat chance, I cant fit even a smol girl on my board with me. They wont date on a board. I would need a tradwife.

I’ll try to stick to two syllables or less since you obviously have vocabulary limited to smartphone acronyms.

2 Likes

:skull::skull::skull:

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
No fuckin way

2 Likes

California is one of the few only states wherin Electric skateboards are explicitely stated to be road legal. We alreadu got the privilege, if you deel you’re in danger

1: ride in less sketchy spots
2: carry pepper spray or somethin
3: have a tracker
optionally: don’t get shot and ride away

3 Likes

Where I live, many parts have no sidewalk, nor road shoulder. With very little clearance between cars going 50, and little ole you. Calif is one of the few states that you can turn right on red.

4 Likes

Are you trying to say @Skatebored 's claims are not entirely factual?

1 Like

You are correct, I didnt know that changed in the 80s, so all of us are in danger due to angry motorists that have to wait for the light.

There are many movements to end it though, as we speak. As pedestrians being killed is skyrocketing.

sounds like you got skill issue

1 Like

uNLESS i RUN THE RED, HOW DO I GAIN THE SKILLS NOT TO WAIT AT THE LIGHT?

iF i WAIT AT THE LEFT OF RIGHT LANE, SO AS NOT TO IMPEDE CARS TURNING RIGHT, a cop will RIGHTLY give me a citation.

What is even worse, I dont trip lights, and so they would be red all day long, and if a car is behind me, they do not trip the light either. So unless I motion to them to pull close to me, close enough to trigger the light, they seeth more and more.

Multiple skill issues