BeastOn | 11S7P PF | TB6 | CarvOn V4SD-XL 2WD

I was gonna stick the charge port there or seal it

1 Like

An XLR charge port maybes, they have nice rubber covers, I guess you could 3D print a grommet surround for a regular charge port.

Not worried about water ingress there?

2 Likes

yeah was gonna print a cap that covers it like an umbrella and if I can find something slim enough, a voltage display, maybe just one of those led bar displays

2 Likes

Cover sounds good

1 Like

too thick, I’m looking for something like 5mm thick max
don’t want it stick out on the board

1 Like

Mmm could it be mounted on a piece which drops it down, offsets it flush. AnywSy sold out and it’s for unity

1 Like

no room inside the enclosure either, no more than the rear end of a charge port lol

1 Like

How is the inside of the lid fixed? I have this deck too, but the lid is unstable.
more pics?

1 Like

I got rid of the hinges and button, it’s being screwed down along the perimeter

How’s this going? have you busted yer hoop on it yet?

1 Like

Did the same.

3 Likes

all good, waiting on some parts to arrive, mainly Bakelite sheet to replace lid, trying to shave some weight

1 Like

I’m wondering if there is a chance of running Haggys on this or if that is going to be wheelbite-central or riser-city.

I’m guessing I can forget about it, single stack but a dreamer all the same.

1 Like

yeah would need to add clearance, even with 107s it needs plenty of height

1 Like

Sounds imposibibamle

OK thanks, revising drive sys

1 Like

new lid has been cut

I’m likely going to add a layer of carbon fiber to the top

it’s transparent enough to have a display under it

7 Likes

That’s nice, the display is inspired.

1 Like

I refurbish phone screens from time to time, so was thinking of laminating a bare(without glass) Samsung S5 display panel to the back, and I have extension cables to plug the screen in from a distance, so can tuck the logic board somewhere…
Would have best visibility through the lid, and can hopefully maintain touch functionality

6 Likes

About bloody time dude. Love this.

1 Like

Am I crazy for trying to think of a way to use the S5 fingerprint reader to authenticate power on?
is there a way for the phone to communicate with the vesc via USB vs Bluetooth?

3 Likes