🦖 BEAST MODE! = 10s8p + Rum Runner + @akhlut Risers + @NoWind Gear Drive & 8in MBS wheels

I love monster truck builds.

What enclosure did you use for the deck?

3 Likes

It’s a custom from @Psychotiller a few months ago for another project. It ended up being a perfect fit for the Rum Runner.

3 Likes

This is inpiring ! Thx for sharing awesome beast project MM !! :v:

1 Like

What is the range in this config?

I’m not sure. The math says 30ish miles. I rode 16 miles the other day through grass, mud, gravel and on the street and still had 50% battery left.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I could not find those risers by @akhlut that you mentioned; do you have a link perhaps? They fit onto the MBS Matrix II baseplate, right?

1 Like

Im not sure he is ready to sell them yet. I prolly should have talked with him before posting this build. Sorry @akhlut.

5 Likes

i gotta make a post

6 Likes

Love this build!

Such a cool profile.

It’s crazy how well you took parts from so many places and made them look like they were purpose built for exactly this.

8 Likes

I appreciate it, it’s a lot of fun. It took a long time to figure out how this should work, at the end of the day it was still a “pull the trigger and see if it hits” situation :grin:.

4 Likes

That’s a sweet looking board !

Too bad those decks are so expensive, woild have been nice for a small comuter (yeah i still have a build to finish)

2 Likes

Awesome build @mmaner, what a beauty :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: congrats!

1 Like

How are those bindings called, I am a foreigner, who cannot google the word xD

1 Like

freebord s2 bindings.

1 Like

call up Muir and ask for a ‘damaged’ one, half off.

4 Likes