BBenclosures new and old stuff....(serious)

Not at the moment. It fits the first generation Bro deck, later versions with some gasket. Fits a 12s4p 21700 pack in it with bms and esc.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ1nqCAhXg_/
This one.

1 Like

Thank you …I was thinking of using the Hero bro enclosure on a different deck. I’m looking everywhere to find some measurements for the Hero bro deck and can’t even find those.

1 Like

I’d be pretty sure it wouldn’t fit many other decks.
What sort of deck were you thinking?

still looking at many options. Maybe this one:

Or something similar mostly flat 40x10 inch.

2 Likes

The 9two5 enclosure would be almost perfect for that

3 Likes

I have three of these. The best budget deck I’ve ever tried.

1 Like

Really…this specific model? What trucks/wheel combo do you have on them? I’m planing on using it with TB 218mm trucks and TB pneumatics (165mm I think) Do you think I will get away without wheel bite? Does the deck have any flex?

You will most likely not get away with wheelbite unless you enjoy riding in straight lines.

Do you also own that board? Maybe not on the stock holes …but the nose and tail look like there is enough space to move them a bit further out.

Yup. My first DIY deck and used for years.

My old setup from 3-4 years ago. TB 218s with DickyHo mounts. In the photo below it’s on Haggy trucks and 78A 110s.

Low chance of wheelbite because of the prominent nose on both ends. Good flex and a comfy deck. Here it is in the hospital :rotating_light::dizzy_face::cry: with Haggy trucks and Bergmeiser wheels.

2 Likes

Thx man. I relay love the pink on there :smiley: What kind of enclosure did you use with it? Looks like a simple one peace thing… and the board still had some flex left? So I should be golden with the 9two5 enclosure.

I do not have the deck, but looking at the last pic it does not look like there is lot of room left. The pics @BillGordon show you there is little room for the size tires you want. The haggyboard wheels he shows are around 140mm if i remember correctly.

Get a truck that moves the axle forward if you want to use this deck.

Options for this are:

• TKP, i think onsra, backfire and some others offer a nice version as far as ive heard.
  • DKP (more forward and lean, less stability)

Yeah…thx. I do have the trucks motor mounts and wheels already so … Looking for a deck that will fit. I think I derailed the thread enough. Sorry Ben.

Anyone have a Big Ben enclosure I could buy off of them?

Yes, but it’s for a red ember board.

Gotcha. I should have specified for a hummie board. Thats on me lol