Bay Area Esk8 Weekly Saturday Group Rides

BAEsk8 Weekly Saturday Group Rides

Check out group ride videos here

13 Likes

I’m gonna have to make the drive down this summer. Never skated in sf.

3 Likes

It’s a whole different beast :stuck_out_tongue: even the NY and Philly people were amazed when they came for the East vs West event

4 Likes

I watched that demon ride video yesterday. I put all my gear on and stood on my board in front of the TV and pretended I was riding in the sunshine with you guys.

21 Likes

Lol we can live stream the ride for you next time for a more immersive experience, you just need VR

6 Likes

A lot of the 360 cameras do VR, lets do it boi

2 Likes

I am probably going to join you guys by the end of this year :D, until then, I’ll enjoy the videos.

2 Likes

Aww that made you feel really bad for you :cry:

3 Likes

I watched all the videos and wish I am 25 and with no kids again. I so wish I can join you guys but age and responsibilities made some men cowards. Looks so much fun.

3 Likes

damn your username really fits with that too, hope things get better man

Things are better. I am happy where I am in life.

2 Likes

Hey everybody in the group have kids/SO/family/full time jobs/responsibilities but we still come out :wink: Join us!

4 Likes

Same boat here. I can ride for about 45 minutes after work before parent duty kicks in. Then weekends are shot unless I wake up before the family which I do often to get an hour or two of ride time. Then it’s off to karate, art, swimming, birthday parties, etc.

I can’t wait until my wife finished her school thing in December so I can ride more.

3 Likes

No offense to any other locale, but this would be my top choice if I could partake in any esk8 ride. Looks really well run, great scenery, and interesting elevation changes.

I would be the one in the back wearing a full set of pool floaties.

10 Likes

It’s a super fun ride! The entire route floats around 25-30 miles with two main charge/food points (The second one changes), and amazing views throughout each end of the city. We encourage people to come out and join, even if not for the whole thing! Just come and enjoy the ride as long as you want and feel free to dip out at any time.

7 Likes

Ay I see that 27mph Zacky

Maybe if my sprockets come in on time and I can swap out my belts with roller chain I can join next week with my newly ‘finished’ mountainboard!

4 Likes

And a ball cup eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @SeanHacker

2 Likes

Username checks out I feel you bro

1 Like

@StupidDumbFox
5.5hrs?! i thought you guys speed demon the entire thing in 1hr! XD

is that average moving speed?