Battlebots who’s your favorite

I can’t be the only one who loves this show.

I like wayachi and hydra. There’s also huge, Minotaur, and biteforce that put on one hell of a show.

It’s like making the ultimate board and then sending it in to get destroyed

2 Likes

Honestly I gotta go with the pure destruction capabilities of Tombstone. Not the biggest fan of the guy but other than that

Minotaur is awesome too

I don’t anything about the show. But I do know a guy that built a crazy BattleBot. He’s one of our own here on the forum…

https://makezine.com/2017/07/18/megabet-inside-megabots-journey-launch-giant-combat-robot-league/

Take a guess…

TEAMSHOT6b-1024x576__01

9 Likes

b264 ?

5 Likes

I totally didn’t cheat and search last name here. Username checks out.

4 Likes

Something something abandoned machine

2 Likes

I think my favorite battle bot is actually Brian.

7 Likes

Too bad like a shooting net is not allowed. (I assume it’s not allowed since it hasn’t been done). That would pretty much entangle anything that spins and disable it.

My favorite is moist pony. It struck fear in the hearts of all.

Skip to 8:30

5 Likes

There was something like that years ago. The guy had a christmas present box on top of his bot that had a net in it. As soon as a spinner bot hit it, it was completely tangled. Afaik the net guy was disqaulified

3 Likes

I have to go with Bombshell and Yeti.

With Bombshell you never know what’s going to happen, his matches are really unpredictable.
Yeti is just fun to watch, he has an aggressive fighting and driving style.
I really miss Stinger though. Take Yeti, add ALL the weapons, and there you had a real show! Wedges, shovels, spikes, flamethrowers- you name it, he used it.

Brian @b264 were you really a king size robot builder (or still you are ?) :+1:

I am definitely not, and wasn’t.

I’m not going to spoil the surprise and say who is, though. Read carefully :smiley:

They are among us…

1 Like

It’s @DerelictRobot the beard guy… Or is the beard guy @mmaner… I can’t remember…

1 Like

So much to spoil it

4 Likes

I think his user name is like dilapidated android?

2 Likes

You need more hobbies.

7 Likes

Ill trade my mtb for eagle prime. Deal?

3 Likes

What’s a robot to do when it runs out of depilatory cream?

Only $549,99,999.99 for shipping

1 Like