BatteryHookup.com are we talking about this?

BAHAHA
I can see the Frankenstein build already

1 Like

If some crazy person got like two or three of these so the $350 freight cost is more reasonable… 34Ah cells for $12.5.

1 Like

If some crazy person wants to have them shipped to me, I’ll put them to good use! Could definitely use the extra kWh for my cabin.

2 Likes

with the stormcores coming out tmaro someone who needs a battery should cop dis.

1 Like

All these are super awesome for ebikes!
Just mount them on a rear rack and its done!

3 Likes

Thoughts?

4 Likes

It’s like the lifepo4 version of the QB26800. Should fit in a hummie w/ a dbl stack encl, 14S2P w/ any reasonable room for other electronics. I’ll bet the discharge is not great, but you’d need 4 or 5p m1a/b cells to get this capacity.

2 Likes

Yikes that is huge, I dont think these could ever be double stacked lol

2 Likes

32mm, that’s a soda can of a battery :sweat_smile:

Almost as tall as a rectangular double stack of 18650 and 50% more volume than a 26650

That said, a good bit more power dense than the ANR26650M1B’s 2500mAh. Wonder if there’s a significant hit to discharge in the balance.

3 Likes

$4 A CELL WHATCHA THINK AB0YT 9THAT
6 Likes

They are soooooo big :flushed::flushed: I wish they were closer to the QB26800 size. I dont think this us usable in esk8. But if space is not a restriction, dang it’s a great cell!

2 Likes

BRUG IMAGINE A 22S1p WIT A STOMCORE OH FUCK THEY ARE 18a CELLS NVM

3 Likes

18a at 22s lifepo4 is still quite a bit of power! Plus looks like they can handle 60A for 10 seconds that’s really good

2 Likes

NOMINAL VOLTAGE: 3.2V
CAPACITY: 6000MAH
WATT HOURS: 19.2WH
FULLY CHARGED VOLTAGE: 3.65V
FULLY DISCHARGED VOLTAGE: 2.5V
MAX CONTINUOUS CHARGE: 6A (1C)
MAX CONTINUOUS DISCHARGE: 18A (3C)
MAX PULSE DISCHARGE (10 SECONDS): 60A (10C)

OH 60A PULSE DOE

4 Likes

@DerelictRobot

tenor (1)

5 Likes

great for diy ebike batteries.
Less welds the less work

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see a use for us. 12S3P 18650 w/ cheap 10A 2000mah cells outperforms a 12S1P 32650 in nearly every way. Cheaper, lighter, smaller, more power, more energy. At least the m1a/b cells come with nice discharge in exchange for their weight/size.

1 Like

yeah I had not attempted any math/logic

just “ooooo shiny newz battery”

perhaps if you need something to be lifepo4 these are prob the best cell you could choose capacity wise.

1 Like

@Davewesh my only smart BMS is going in that thing ^^^ it’s also my replacement for the spim08hp pack while I’m not sure whether I want to make more 12S1P’s or whatever due to the issues.

Really excited to try out the bluetooth BMS and this battery is going to be pretty sick :sunglasses:

1 Like

looks very nice. Would definitely buy again.

Looks like the only way these cells will fit is like this, was hoping I could do two stacks but it looks like a different cell would be a better choice.

2 Likes