BatteryHookup.com are we talking about this?

Maybe they’re just shipped with lower voltage. battery capacity testers are like 15$

Rrr then again that’s really low. Like damaging low I think

Batteryhookup has always sold me great stuff.

2 Likes

Charge SLOWLY and check cell temperatures every few minutes. Then leave the pack for at least an hour so the voltages can settle, record the cell voltages, and then check the cell voltages after letting the pack sit for a week.

Any cells that have dropped to a voltage a lot lower than the others are most likely too damaged to use.

4 Likes

Isnt there a rule about shipping 30% soc so maybe that could impact it.

Thanks for the tips, was completly awarre of chraging going to slow charge to wake them up a bit. Ill definitely test the pack before i implement it. Ie, charge, sit, test, charge, sit, slight discharge, etc…

1 Like

The modules i purchased use a proprietary bms thing, i think the voltage of these packs could be higher, but i need to figure out the wiring for main positive and negative, charge, etc.

2 Likes

I retested and found main positive/negative. Cells appear to be healthy at 20v in 6s

2 Likes

Hey you ever get these batts up and running? Im starting my battery build and was wondering if you figured out how to activate the bms or bypass it through the mr30s.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I have not, had a bunch of life stuff going on these past couple months and this project got shelved for a bit.

2 Likes
2 Likes

They now sell dumb BMS.

Is that price good for a hopefully quality dumb bms shipped in the US?

1 Like

I used one of these bypass discharge and it worked fine

1 Like

No extraction needed and new for 1.25$ a cell.
Are these the most powerful cells in 26650 size?
Fastest charging and many cycles at least

3 Likes

“Bh10” 10% coupon.

2 Likes

a look around.

2 Likes

New power cells

6 Likes

So cheap :exploding_head:

the original purpose :grin:

1 Like

Ridiculously cheap. Tempted but looking at the housing, the difficulty with recovery is gonna negate much of those savings. They even say in the description “or you can always try and recover these cells”. Basically “good luck” lol.

1 Like

Now i want to try even more :rofl:

… Maybe I’ll regret it. But it’s cheap enough for new cells to be worth the look