Battery won’t charge, but runs great

With a potted battery and balancing at 50 milliamperes going strong. lifepo4 battery

Looking back and seeing myself blocked first for repeating someone else’s insult… then for being said to be dangerous… and then having my statement that yes u can assess a battery’s state after being possibly water damaged confirmed by at least one other who at least knows what they’re talking about…. Yea fuck that. And the side snip remarks as they search for something to insult with. Fuck that.

Try to help a guy out and told I’m a danger and blocked. Told it’s too complicated for him to figure in the end after confirming that yes u can assess if it’s damaged. So much for diy. As if looking under his shrink wrap and rewrapping is too much for a college kid. And have to use a multimeter!

Who is the mod here? Why are my comments hidden above? @moderators

1 Like

I some some stupid snide remark from the @poastoast coming. Real champ.

Mate I just feel like you’ve been shown that what you’re recommending is inappropriate given the limited knowledge this person has expressed he has.

Instead of coping it on the chin and moving on you’ve instead chosen to continue to press this for no other reason other than to save face and what you are actually doing is coming off worse with each post.

Anyway that is my 2¢.

I just think this is a no win scenario and anyone reading this far down is worse off for it at this point.

3 Likes

Save face? No. Show the hypocrisy. Show the lame attitude. I’m willing to lose face bringing it to light.

Limited knowledge? Everyone has limited knowledge if its stupidly assumed too dangerous to give them any. It’s not that fucking complicated anyway.

1 Like

I’ve been hiding your posts John.

You’re cherry picking bits of this thread to justify you giving bad advice.

You mentioned that I lost the argument. I never intended to argue with you, I just wanted for you to shut up.

I have been cyber bullying you and I apologise.

4 Likes

idk bout you guys

but i think hummie wants to assess the damage

5 Likes

Makes sense u were blocking me. surprised youre the admin here

To his reputation? Incalcuable.

3 Likes

toast on the search… good work

Seems yes u can asses the damage and even after my writing it that many times it still didn’t get through. Am I wrong? Can u assess if the battery is damaged? I think will hear cricketers again

roger that
@longhairedboy request permission to change @hummieee 's , subtitle to “obsessed with the assess”

1 Like

Can u assess if a battery has water damage?

Maybe I should make a new thread. Will it be erased for being too dangerous? @glyphiks

slow down :joy:
i can’t keep up with the quoting

I’m just going to say it: drugs are involved.

1 Like

Nope just someone pissed and watching others add to the anger for fun.
Lost a lot of respect.

you gotta assess not just the others

you have to assess within yourself

is the battery truly assessable

2 Likes

Respectfully…please, please stop.
It doesn’t change anything, doesn’t convince of anyone of anything, and doesn’t really make you feel any better.

Why bother tagging me at all if you’re gonna’ do this to the thread? It makes me feel I wasted my time trying to contribute to what could have been a really educational and informative thread.

11 Likes

How funny is that?

worth every minute of sleep that i’m losing

i’m a cat, and my purpose is to cause trouble late at night

1 Like