Battery spot welder needed for dad/son project

Anyone in Las Vegas that builds batteries?
I’m looking to pick up a welder myself, this is something I want to learn and accomplish too.

Would you guys recommend a Sunko off of amazon?

1 Like

I can not recommend the sunnko

@J0ker, can’t beat the malelectrics in the sub $100 range.

5 Likes

is there something in the US that might be better? i ordered something out of the US a month and a half ago, and it still hasn’t left Australia. pretty frustrating.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has done a direct comparison between the kweld and malelectrics. I think the kweld is a bit more robust and “smarter.” I have the malelectrics lipo version and it is solid and dead simple to use so far.

1 Like

Maletrics made it to me (in US as well) in about two weeks. Had tracking as well.

After it arrived I notice a issue with one of the leads and they were happy to replace the lead. Made it to me in a week.

Contact them and find out there shipping times though to be sure. But from experience, they have reliable and fast shipping.

3 Likes

I ended up just ordering the Libo kit from maletrics, but I also ordered extra accessories, battery terminals… which I could of just gotten here in the states, but I gotta support the vendors.
I got extra tips, extra cables and a fuse. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank us later

2 Likes

Ill thank you now… and later! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just woke up an hour ago and I already have a tracking number. Impressive

3 Likes

WOW, i just received the spot welder i ordered. From Germany all the way to Las Vegas in 4 days.
Bravo Germany… AUS take notes… i ordered board bumpers well over a month ago and they are still in Australia.

2 Likes

Just off to the post office to send my sunnko back 4 test welds and smoke out the front only 10 days old :roll_eyes: trying to build a 2 x 14s cubes for a bbshd also to inspire my son 14 :joy::rofl::joy:who hasn’t moved off his x box :sleeping: cant wait to watch him try and keep up when its finished…all mine son all mine :grin:

1 Like