Battery Clearing House

maybe when this last one finally gets sold then the guy will unlist all the other out of stock ones.

@A13XR3 you were annoyed about that right haha

3 Likes

use dis threadsilly

I want to know about these:

4 Likes

Haha, I thought this was the bike hub thread, lol. I forgot it was split.

I just need to finish this 12s6p and I’ll be ready for 200 more cans of sparky fun!

1 Like

The two seem pretty similar, you’re buying either vibration potting (maybe some fluid resistance? can’t tell) or a metal case, I’d be tempted to try making a modular rail that you could slide in 2-3 packs in, maybe with panel mounted lugs or something (only 40A max per pack anyways).

Looks like you’d have to pull the nickel to get it out of the cell holders otherwise based on the pics of the ncr18650bd, assuming the mh1s are similar but without the potting.

1 Like

Definitely. Pretty sure @Fosterqc knows what he’s into, what we want to know is which cell is better, lol.

They both seem close in terms of rated specs, similar price, same hassle to get them out (maybe)

2 Likes

20s4p cheap n easy! With extra to spare… Hmmm… Super ebike battery on the cheap

2 Likes

When I tried comparing the two cells, I think I concluded that they’re identical, not a high demand cell, so not too much documentation that I saw on first pass.

20mAh if it matters :rofl:

2 Likes

those are great cells

1 Like

right I’m interested to know how fucked these lots are haha

2 Likes

Which ones? He linked two different cells :joy:

2 Likes

The panasonic

1 Like

Eh, at 10A discharge with a 3v cutoff they only deliver about 2250mAh. That said, for a high p-count ebike pack or something… Ooh or maybe a charge-n-ride pack…

Haha now you got me thinking :rofl:

3 Likes

yeah lol who would make a main pack out of these if it was not like 10P

CnR all da wayye

at $1/cell don’t think you’ll find a better cell, it’s great for what it is

3 Likes

Definitely. Im trying to pressure my buddy into buying some for his next ebike pack

3 Likes

Yuuup. Here’s a little something I’m working on right now.

It’s made from salvaged e-bike cells, but not the ones listed above. MOAR

image image image image

8 Likes

Anybody here happen to get these?

1 Like

@Guy746 must be making some space for new inventory…

what could it be hmmm

2 Likes

wanting to check these out, quite long a long cell but i think a 12s1p should fit under some decks with a DS enclosure.

@Battery_Mooch question for you, when it says that the cells are at 75% capacity, this is generally the industry standard end of life for lion cells right? however my understanding is that they can still be used, just at a reduced capacity, does this effect the continues discharge rating at all? i understand there will be more voltage sag then there would be if the cells were new. What is your opinion on stuff like this? would you bother? or do you think in a few months time these cells in our application would become completely useless.

2 Likes

5.3" if you put them one on top of the other, not sure if that’s worth doing for anything aside from a street-carver with penus on it, and at that point is the estimated 45AH worth the weight? Just thinking outloud.

2 Likes