Battery Clearing House

someone makea group buY for eu

1 Like

Why?
Fogstar wholesale are better prices for us uk folks I think?

2 Likes

I hate and envy all of you for having this incredible thing i can not have.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got an order on its way from Fogstar to the US. Itā€™s on the slow boat, but only 10 pounds shipping.

3 Likes

I emailed their sales asking about US shipping and they said no dice. What was the magic password that got them to do it for you?

1 Like

Itā€™s only for nickel and other non battery items

3 Likes

Oh, yup. That. What thread am I in?

3 Likes

Anyone wanna ship me a couple packs? https://www.batteryclearinghouse.com/products/lot-of-80-cells-used-a123-anr26659m1b-lifep04-3-3v-2500mah-in-10-emc-packs?_pos=1&_sid=745336eca&_ss=r

5 Likes

They ship to Guam thatā€™s nearly hereā€¦ just a bit further guys.

2 Likes

In that case, anyone here live in Guam?

Hahaha there is a DHL office on Guam, perfect

I have seen cheap flights to Guam in the past but thatā€™s not a possibility no Aussie is allowed overseas till late next year. Whistler is going to be dead this winter.

2 Likes

Dude, have you tried a service like Ezbuy? For the batteries we just ordered, they went to their Portland distribution center and then on to us in SG. Might work for you.

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™ve used shopping agents before. Used to use Superbuy heaps before they stopped accepting replica clothes. Iā€™ll have a look into Ezbuy

1 Like

They have to price drop the day after mine are delivered huh :expressionless:

2 Likes

I feel like an addictā€¦

2 Likes

Some serious packs. Some silly prices.

@hummieee you need more of these right??!?!?!
5 Likes

I donā€™t need it I donā€™t need it I donā€™t need it

Wait whatā€™s the diff between the two sets of A123ā€¦ I looked it up and the datasheets are basically the same

Also what voltage do people usually run the A123ā€™s at? Something like 13s right?

2 Likes

12s LifePo4 for 10s liion equivalent, 14s lifepo4 for 12s liion equivalent.

Those blue IFR26650 cells are supposedly like 10A continuous 15 pulse.

As far as the difference between the A123 cells, the M1Bs are the newer cell, replacing the M1A cells, the M1Bs are a bit higher capacity, 2.5Ah, but with lower continuous discharge, however theyā€™re both insane power cells.

M1A: 2.3Ah capacity, 70A continuous discharge, 120 pulse
M1B: 2.5Ah capacity, 50A continuous, but same 120 pulse rate.

Iā€™d definitely think the M1Bs would be worth the extra for the capacity since you wonā€™t have to worry about discharge rating in most apps, just range.

Edit: really more a response to ShutterShock sorry.

2 Likes

15s donā€™t be scared