Bafang 350W 26in hubs from Jag35 / Battery Clearing House

I had issues with the original controllers I ordered.

After that I ordered these
http://www.pswpower.com/ven.php?cargo.2020-3y-gq0f

They are plug and play with the bafang hubs in these wheels. You’ll need a 9pin Julet extension to mount the controller anywhere reasonable.

They took a few days to ship but after I got shipping confirmation they took about a week to arrive.

3 Likes

Which options did you choose may I ask?

1 Like

I selected these

The lcd is a must get.

The thumb throttle feels pretty nice and seems worth it.

The lamp is pretty lame and the pas ( pedal assist sensor) is pretty cheesy.

The 1m power cable is totally worth it for $2. Solder your xt-whatever on the end and you’re good to go.

The controller enclosure is nice but much bigger than necessary so it takes up quite a bit of space.

4 Likes

Super helpful review, much appreciated.

1 Like

No problem. If you get it you’ll definitely want something like this.

Greenergia 9Pin Waterproof Extension Cable for BAFANG Front and Rear Hub Motor Ebike Conversion Parts Extension Wire 9PIN (80CM/158CM/90CM/150CM https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0887VW8Y1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_g9xjFbE464RQR

The motor wire isn’t long enough to place the controller anywhere.

Full disclosure I ordered the amazon link above but it hasn’t arrived yet. I assume it’s the correct pin but can’t verify yet

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’M MAKING A CAR DAMMIT

5 Likes

@Fosterqc did you ever get the other hubs set-up and good to go?

1 Like

I got one of them tested, failed to wire the sensors right so it only worked sensorless.

They work surprisingly good even on 6S. 13S is prob great.

I think it would work if you got these instead of fucking with the cable

2 Likes

So are you just gonna toss those old ones and use these? I guess I’m wondering why go gaga for these hubs aren’t the old ones almost identical?

1 Like

what? “old ones?” they are the same hubs.

I just wanted more than 2

I’m probably going to sell 2 of them or so once I make complete electronic kits.

on my first try, I’m going to try again. Been busy with being lazy on my other projects.

1 Like

oh ok that’s what I was wondering, they looked like the same hubs and I thought myabe you were ditching your plans with the old ones to use these. I was like, confused, because they’re the same hubs. Anyway. Carry on carry on, pardon my intrusion!

1 Like

Where you getting these codes from them? I signed up for emails but never get any… Gonna have to get a couple of these for sure.

2 Likes

Might not be able to get a couple

Idk what happened. got refunded for 3/4?

2 Likes

I had actually debated ordering from PSWPower, but since they were in China, and I didn’t know how long they will take to ship, I didn’t go thru with it. It nice to know it arrive in about a week’s time after actual shipping.

Can you post pictures of the different connectors on the controller, and and pictures of what that $2 power cable looks like on both ends? Their website isn’t that good with information / pictures. I actually email them to ask what that $2 power cable is, and their response was just buy one to try. Unfortunately, it turned me off a little bit with their pre-sales response.

At least know I know you had a decent / positive experience. I trust a positive review from someone on this board than a thousand reviews on their own website :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Great3

1 Like

I want to see this.

Booooooo

Maybe try a couple separate orders?

Can anyone interpret this one for me to see if I’m missing something:

Listing is for 1 BAFANG DC36V - 26" Front wheels/Hub with 1 Tektro disk break and 6 screws on front tires.

This means just the rotor and no caliper, right?

1 Like

ooo particle refunds

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe they literally meant “1 per household”, not one coupon use per. Although I got same shipping costs for 2x hubs without code, so I’m surprised they wouldn’t want to at least send you 2.

1 Like

mmmmm particles…

1 Like

wait if I order more I’m only going to get the tires? wtf
/s
it’s a great chance to reconsider what i’m doing

might get only 2…