Last one sorry couldn’t help myself

6 Likes

I learned a new word today
y_a_y

2 Likes

Plan A: 12S6P just changed to
Plan B: 10S7P

1 Like

I would buy the motors to hold onto for an actual bike hub swap, but I need to stop spending money rn and I think I would end up just reselling them, so out of respect for the nice deal and your generosity I’ll pass for now.

2 Likes

That’s actually something I didnt consider. Either way, Guy and Dan are sending me the cell I’m missing, so they are making it right :grin:

Also just ordered a set of those ebike motors haha.

3 Likes

I posted the deal on the ebike subreddit and someone recognized them as a jump bike tear down and linked me to this.

4 Likes

I knew I recognized those 3 speed hubs… I rented one that had been fucked with and was putting way more power to the hub than it should have been, and didn’t have the speed cutoff. Was some fun. They are real torquey.

3 Likes

i’m hacking a macargi chopper together with a QS motor and a giant 20S pack. Not sure what @sender 's working on but i’ll bet its killer

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me buy 90 supercaps :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Every year we had a Gaylord family reunion. My poor cousins.

I would have changed my name

I wanna build an ebike but lack the knowledge of conversions to make use of this deal. If anyone wants to lay their plans out for these, my wallet will only hate you a little bit.

4 Likes

My step dad had been into downhill mountain biking for my entire life. He currently has four extremely nice and expensive full suspension bikes. There are also his old bikes that I get to ride, and I’ve been dying the get a hub motor to put on one but never found one for a good price.

That changed and now I’m making an Ebike!

I need a small loan of 1 mil :credit_card:

Oh my actually plan:
-buy the hubs
-hand hubs to step dad
-waiting until he installs hubs
-wiring
-programming
-riding

1 Like

do these fit on standard mtb bike forks?

1 Like

Idk. I’m going to find out

1 Like

Guy, real talk now.

Have you ever thought about just dropping a firelighter into one of those bins and bolting?

4 Likes

It has to be an accident for the insurance claim to work out.

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s time for a battery because I left my VESC on for three days and came back to a 0v battery. I was thinking about building a 10s8p pack but was stuck between 100 LGDBHG21865 Cells for $234 or 100 Samsung 25R for $175. What do you guys think is a better deal?