Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Looks like 30mm to me.

2 Likes

I think its

Will measure a bit later, might even be 28

18s vibes.

18s5p p42a battery, set up in the same foot print as a 12s8p…anyone out there with a DS enclosure wanting to try HV, its very doable!

14 Likes

The only thing that would give me OCD heebiejeebies is battery leads always being on opposite sides with the 3 row configs :sweat_smile:

24s would be even better huehuehuehue!

1 Like

Was a nice welding kind of evening yesterday

10 Likes

Dang. Yeah pretty sure when you weld that much, the car battery is the only reasonable solution. How often you gotta recharge?

2 Likes

Not often, maybe once every 5-10 battery builds. Depending on the size of battery

3 Likes

You’re using a car battery?

2 Likes

You can see his leads connected in the back there haha

3 Likes

More 18s vibes

9 Likes

Ok I promise I will stop spamming now

11 Likes

Fits an evo nicely! Ok last one bye!

12 Likes

Idk if you read the title of this thread… but I think you are allowed to spam :man_shrugging:

Jus sayin :eyes: :penguin:

8 Likes

Yeah i think you are right, lets light it up brah

3 Likes

Looks awesome :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Did you buy ribbon cables and then crimp connectors to make these look so perfect? I’m just wondering because usually the balance wires come all disconnected from each other, but yours are combined at the end where they come out

4 Likes

Haha, I wish I had the patience to crimp 18 balance leads, no they are simply all in their proper place, with a little bit of patience(far less patience than crimping jst connectors to 18 wires) you can train the wires to look like this, I will eventually make a full YouTube tutorial on one of my builds

5 Likes

If you get all the wires flat and pull them tight, hit them with a heat gun for a few seconds and they will soften up and stay flat.

8 Likes

Huh I never thought of that. Definitely gonna snag that for my next build

5 Likes

Big boi

7 Likes