Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

60yards should be enough for 1 battery pack right?
(Honest question)

Wait… @ZachTetra you guys are using drywall tape? Who thought of this?

1 Like

No idea, as with most things I learned it from watching @Skyart

It’s not drywall tape though, this is fiberglass reinforced packing tape basically

Length depends, I use up to a meter but that’s it since most of my stuff is secured with plastic or adhesives. If you use tape instead, my best guess is maybe 4-6 meters for a medium sized battery?

2 Likes

Hmm, yeah have nlt measured how much I use, but prolly around 2-3 meters per pack

1 Like

Bms is wired up, charge port and main leads will be done tommorow, and hopefully out to you in the afternoon
@worldismine772

6 Likes

Yessssssssss

1 Like

@Skyart what voltage do you send out batteries at? I’d like to see if mine lost alot since they left your hands

1 Like

Hmm, not anything consistent, and probably don’t have any batteries left from that batch. Sorry couldn’t tell you, but usualy in the 3.4-3.8 range

2 Likes

@malachi1boy98

4 Likes

12s8p? Do you have the depth for that? It looks like any wires you solder on top will be taller than the tub

1 Like

Will be forsure, but a small gasket will fix that issues, yes 12s8p. Will be a nice little batty

Going to need one anyway

Stagger and have the solder pads under the overhanding cells?

1 Like

Everyone help me convince @ReliantChris that he needs 12s8p over 12s6p

2 Likes

…maybe

3 Likes

Right on bro! Aching for more range :+1::grin:

1 Like

Jesus what is that case? It’s huge!

Lol iono, ask @ReliantChris, its pretty big tho lol

Edit:

Found it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OVJF0G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

If I repacked all the cells I have in all my boards it would fit in there

2 Likes

Should be finishing this one up today/tommorow. As far as I know this will the the first tesla battery to go into a board. Unless I missed someone se building a pack out of them. If they live up to their spec, these are going to be great esk8 cells.

5 Likes

Done done

5 Likes