Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Haha! Good question :sweat_smile: I actually still have about 150 of them, so I can build another pack or two with those

1 Like

Lol just do this. And save some cash for p42a while you run the 30qs into the ground

1 Like

Good plan. Lol thanks

1 Like

:zap:i see pikachu, i click like :zap:

2 Likes

just noticed is the reason u do two looks like 6 awg wires to connect each pack together in parallel to ensure that more then 200 amps can be fed through the connections?

1 Like

12s4p 21700 fits nicely into new style TB40

Hoping to finish this guy soon

11 Likes

If you have a backfire, be careful because these holes that all your battery leads and charge leads stick through will eventually cut through the wire insulation and start shorting to one another.

But the fix is easy

Drill the holes out bigger and put in grommets. Make sure to remove your battery before you drill

5 Likes

That moment when you find enough old cell laying around for a 12s8p

10 Likes

+1 for Artem here, his after-sale support is awesome! I bought a slightly used 12s4p 30q pack a bit ago from him and it had a slightly unbalanced p group that I noticed like a month or two after buying it (had just sat in my workshop unused) so I sent it over to him (he paid shipping!) and I had it back in a week and a half, fully functional and wrapped in a new color, all free of charge to me. Highly recommend his services, he’ll treat you right!

6 Likes

What? I did?!?!? The heck is this!!! Bout to come collect kid

5 Likes

Nah but fr @Skyart I’m happy to split the shipping cost with you on that one if you want :wink:

3 Likes

Extra wide kapton cause it exists

Its nice on brick packs

10 Likes

Brick is about ready to head out and power some modors!

9 Likes

Bruh. :flushed: Links?

2 Likes

that is like a $100+ roll

1 Like

When you pay a man premium prices for his services you expect him to go all out on his products…but like holy shit that’s some expensive tape

5 Likes

Guys I dont think it was that much…sec

gd you make these batteries so nice

@BenjaminF @ZachTetra @Fosterqc

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CPPS16K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_PQMGVYRQW9TTH3RAGBFJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Only 25 USDollerds

@ZachTetra my prices are not premium, in fact they are kinda low for what I and we do here, prices will be going up in April. If you are not charging similar prices I dont know how you can make sence of all the time that goes into building a battery and provide support in case something goes wrong.

11 Likes

Oh I thought yours was on the more expensive end just after LHB, I could easily be mistaken and honestly I have no idea how much a battery should cost. All I know that a battery where I make about $250 on is like 10 hours to make which seems like a fair rate for a hobby technical skill

4 Likes