Battery build advice

That is some ghetto battery action right there… he must be so proud…

I have anxiety just looking at it :eyes:

1 Like

No one going to mention that there’s a whole pack missing? :smiley:

4 Likes

its a 9s4p battery, not sure what u talking about there :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Just wrap that thing in a fire blanket and throw it in the ocean. Worst battery I’ve ever seen by a long shot.

Don’t really throw it in the ocean bc the environment but srsly, that battery is a literal dumpster fire.

1 Like

Im just gonna leave this here, and back away slowly…

11 Likes

tape it to a piece of vertical plywood on a stand, set it in the center of the back yard, throw knives at it until it vents all the cells, then throw it away in the neighbor’s trash.

This is absolutely the community approved procedure for proper disposal of packs.

10 Likes

Big facts.

Also, no joke, I read the last few posts and have spit out my drink laughing enough times that my wife is concerned and annoyed.

5 Likes

Hmm, I’ve been tossing bad packs into the driveway and shooting them with a pellet rifle from ontop of the crossover

4 Likes

i accidentally tossed a wood chisel into an evolve pouch the other day. not joking, this really happened.

2 Likes

How spectacular were the fireworks?

disappointing. some smoke started coming out, so i grabbed it by the corner quickly walked it outside and tossed it into the fire pit in the center of the back yard to finish doing whatever it was going to do. It did nothing. I had a beer and everything, but nothing happened.

5 Likes

Super disapointing, I’m giving evolve a 4/10 on Yelp for terrible quality fireworks.

3 Likes

Fortunately for the venting enthusiasts they’re using 18650s and even 21700s now.

2 Likes

I’m very excited to see sparks from a 46800

4 Likes

I went to move the positive lead out of the way and came off.

2 Likes

You mean this…?

wait…is that even a fuse holder…?

1 Like

Mini gas one $40aud apparently. I had the unfortunate opportunity to show him how to use what had. There isn’t a lot of light in his garage either. The tip was loose. He dropped it once and the gland nut that clamps the tip down broke so he tapped it on.

No. Two were at 0v one was at 0.5v. the rest varied between 3.69 - 4.44. was complaining about the range.