Batteries, batteries, batteries

So the people at IMR batteries are giving me one hell of a time. Charged me for 50 Samsung 30q but are saying that the order was canceled out and they won’t be sending the batteries. So screw them lol. Does anyone buy batteries from another online place? If so what are my better options that you have not had to have a hassle with???

1 Like

Really? I deal with IMR all the time, give em a call they’ve always been very helpful. What was the deal there?

afaik they’ve always been pretty proud of their customer service.

1 Like

Works also.

2 Likes

just called and both the people I spoke to were no help at all. Do not really care to deal with them. One person gave me the answer of “yeah, there is no order in our system”. then next guy said “your order was canceled, sorry, your batteries wont be going out”

IMR hasnt give me any issues in the past. I had been using queen battery but shipping really doesnt make them much cheaper and I’d prefer a domestic company for faster shipping too.

These guys are pretty dope, I hadn’t actually made it to their office yet since they’re semi local to me, but I have emailed them a good bit and bought 200qt 40T from them with same day shipping. He informed me this monday they were understaffed at the moment from coronavirus tho.

Bulkbattery

1 Like

Weird. Well. Try 18650battery. Those guys are pretty okay too for me so far.

2 Likes

I use liion wholesale. They have some of the best customer service I have ever seen!

1 Like

just ordered from them! was tired of dealing with IMR

3 Likes

You will not be disappointed!

3 Likes

Im praying so!!!

3 Likes