Banned topics at Esk8 news

Anyone else diagnosed with Dainty Ankle Syndrome? Anyone?

4 Likes

(Last known sighting of Esk8 Humperdoo Jesus, aka the illustrious Deckoz)

7 Likes

One word.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

9 Likes

you’re forgetting my undying affection for all things Mboard!

4 Likes

Yes mike is the best also.
Also i use bindings on everything because its better.
Also pneumies are always the best, and people that say they like the old school feel of urethane are boomers.

4 Likes

Dkp = Downhiller choice.

8 Likes

People are going to die if they don’t pickup on all this sarcasm :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is a declaration of war. Be on the lookout for short, tasty single-motor builds.

5 Likes

so DeckOz was after all really Humperdoo?

3 Likes

Don’t ever post a real picture of @torqueboards. He’s in witness protection and has to relocate every time we post one.

7 Likes

You can obtain the “Penis Affectionado” badge by mentioning “penis” 100 times, and/or posting 10 penis likenesses or caricatures, or messaging a picture of your junk to any mod.

4 Likes

I like how Dexter is slowly becoming a meme

10 Likes

8 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::frowning::fu::heart::heart::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::joy::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grinning::grinning::open_hands::sunglasses::nerd_face::nerd_face::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::cold_face::fearful:

5 Likes

@BillGordon

1 Like

@SeanHacker I would super fucking offended right now if I was you bud…

3 Likes

This Sean Hacker?

10 Likes

That would be correct. Either that or some sort of title because he parted the tampon laden red enertion sea and lead his disciples to the promised land, on route he kicked a stone and out flowed dicks for his people to feast on.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Translated

“You’re so cool but fuck you, I love you and my wife is very confused about it… It’s hilarious. Let’s both keep it a secret and we’ll play happy hands and be cool nerds. I think I’m coming down with something.”

7 Likes