Bamboo PuckPuckBruce

Hey I was talking with @JJHoyt to see if they can make a Bamboo version of the Bruce Mod and they said they could but it would require about 50 sets so I guess I’m here to see if anyone else is interested in it. Also thanks @DerelictRobot for being cool with it <3 .

Are you interested in a Bamboo Bruce Shell?
  • Yes I’m down for one set.
  • Yes I’m down for a few sets.
  • Nah I’m good.

0 voters

2 Likes

yes please

3 Likes

Hellllll yeah I’m down. Let’s make this happen people.

1 Like

damn I want this and don’t need this… and have spent my way into too much unfinished projects… purse strings closing up.

I will look at you with your bamboo pucks with green eyes of envy.

what no CAD rendering teaser photo? are you sure you’re working with the real @DerelictRobot ?

8 Likes

down for one but doubt you will get an order of 50

1 Like

i want one set just for lolz

2 Likes

This is just to gauge interest to show the guys at Hoyt that people would want some, it’s not really a group buy per say.
That being said the only reason I only posted this thread is because @DerelictRobot said it was cool otherwise I never would’ve posted it, and I also wanted to see if other people might be interested. Last thing I want to do is cause any drama.

4 Likes

Sorry, I wasn’t implying any drama.

was expressing,

1.). yes want. feels like like luxury item, so I can’t be counted on to buy.

2.) joking: @DerelictRobot always has such nice renderings of PPB. he should give you one in bamboo. (in fact I feel like maybe I saw one at one point?? ) so, joke that if you didn’t get one, surely you must not be talking to the real deal.

4 Likes

The 3D printed nylon gives awesome grip - doubt you’d get the same with bamboo without a bunch of griptape.

That being said it would be SEXY!