Backfire Ranger X5

Just found some information about the Backfire Ranger X5 that should be released sometime soon in the future. The source is trustworthy, as I knew about the hammer sledge, zealot x/s2, and zealot v before they released accurate information. The Ranger x5 looks like it will be about 1000-1200 for the base model. Here are the photos with information I have found so far.

Source: trust me bro

3 Likes

its legit, that source is taobao, which is one of the biggest internet shopping platform in china. i can confirm backfire ranger x5 is indeed listed there, but the google translation is meh

both of these numbers are wrong for example, the correct number should be 144kg or 317.5lbs

1 Like

He’s not lying. He found all of those boards with general specs several weeks before each was officially announced with few inaccuracies.

1 Like

I had no intentions of saying he was lying or the info was inaccurate, I just thought the phrasing made way for a funny comment.

1 Like

I agree, he should just tell us the source instead of this highschool stuff

1 Like

Yeah, thats on me. link is here

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c-s.w4002-17853564737.15.643654davPsXOL&id=751158814410

1 Like