Subsonic Century Deck
Eboosted DS enclosure
14s8p tesla pack with smart bms DIY
Spintend dual ESC
Spintend Remote
3Dservisas AT gear drives
3Dservisas 3.75 hubs
Davega

This build was a bit of a spur of the moment thing.
I have a few HV battery builds in the que, and since I’ve never built one…I decided I am going to build one for myself first. I used copper braid for series connections.

The drive train came off a different build i had, this one

This was a 12s4p30q evo. I simply moved the drivetrain to the century. The rest is pretty much history, will be test riding toomo

Last though…this needed risers…maaany risers lol. But I still think the standing platform is the lowest so far for such a massive build.

Thanks for reading!

37 Likes

Well, im wet.

9 Likes

awesome build man! how do you like the evo deck? been trying to decide whether to get a hummie or 40" evo for my next build

1 Like

Both are great decks, cant go wrong with either. I do lean towards the evo tho

2 Likes

This board is sweet. The all black (minus the one truck) looks so good. Very bat mobile esque :clap:t4:

2 Likes

This picture is very satisfying to me, and I dont know why. Probably has something to do with this board being perfectly proportioned and checking all the boxes.

How long until the sale thread @Skyart? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

That’s a lot of cells, damn! What gear ratio are the drives?

1 Like

1:3 ratio, exited to see if 14s will get me up some hills in a hurry

Haha! Its not a bad angle lol :smile: give me like 3 days with it, then we will see :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait. What?
I did not read “dk how”. only got to look at the pics :rofl:

As much as I don’t like centuries that ds enclosure makes it look wayy better. Hard to tell the difference between it and every evo out there.

Grip looks sweet btw :love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

You and @Skyart need to start a NorCal esk8 company you guys have the coolest shit nice build :star_struck: Is the century the same angles as the evo for the baseplate adjustments?

Can you go into more detail on the differences :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I think it is. @ahrav knows all the tech specs on the century

As for that goes :point_up:t3: Not a chance. I own 1.5 eboards and 2 unities. That ain’t gonna make a community :rofl:

3 Likes

@Nacho angles are the same as the newer evo -10/+10. Main diffs to me are the drop and the width at the rear part of the deck.

The century has a much more significant drop and the tail of the board doesn’t get as narrow as the evo.

Apart from that I think they are pretty similar :eyes:

5 Likes

Its unfortunate that I had to use risers, but even with those the deck rides lower then an evo…and its kind of wild how much more stable even a slightly lower center of gravity can make the ride feel

4 Likes

You out of your mind homie! Have you seen ciscos sale thread? It’s like 1000 comments long, and he ain’t sold crap! And to add insult to injury…he loosing money on all his deals!!!

3 Likes

Nothing some 9” tires can’t fix :man_shrugging:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

Words of truth right there :point_up:t3:

3 Likes

I think he Also missing some tunnel risers :eyes: I feel you need em.

They help with cable management and give you that height boost :joy::joy:. Feels less like you just adding risers but risers with a purpose.

:joy::joy:

Ohh also adjustable Baseplates. Those bad boys add some nice height as well.

3 Likes

Yes. What Dutta says :point_up:t3:

1 Like

evo all day every day

3 Likes