AVAILABLE now Enclosed Belt Drive System by Janux-esk8.com

Sorta between 66-72 is a good range i reckon

5 Likes

1:3 to 1:5 are the ratio’s I’d be after.
So, like 14-20 and 60-72?

4 Likes

I agree with both answers above.

1 Like

Yeah 60-72 makes more sense. And agreed on the motor pulleys.

1 Like

People who will purchase this: Will you stick with the default POM pulleys, or update to the aluminum pulleys?

I don’t know enough about POM to feel comfortable buying them :thinking:

2 Likes

Street/speed AT board are usually around to 4:1 whilst serious off-road is usually closer to 6:1. Most drives you can buy fit somewhere in this range. Don’t know about pulley size but I would aim to be somewhere in there to be in the right ballpark.

My guess would be that people are more likely to run belts on a street style AT that serious off-road so maybe targeting closer to the 4:1 side would be smart.

3 Likes

I used the POM in janux’s gear drives, shit is super sturdy. The gears didnt chip of break on 10s and 12s. Used them for about 1000 miles. I don’t see the huge advantage in paying more for aluminum but Im no expert

4 Likes

Sounds good! Thanks for the ‘testimony’ :+1:

Personally, I’d say 1:4 to 1:6 is the ideal range for Carvers/eMTB

5 Likes

Got any rocks stuck in them? Always curious about that with pom.

The gears were pretty sealed up so not really… did have a rock get caught on the pom housing and it looks like it shaved the pom down a bit before the rock was tossed away. So in theory, a rock could fudge tge pom up if it got inside

1 Like

Oh duh gear drives. I’m exhausted

This thread is pertaining to Fully Enclosed Belt Drive System, not gear drive.

I know :+1:t3: Just letting @Sn4Pz know the durability of Pom you used and my experience with it.

2 Likes

c-c is 87.5mm, overall is 167mm

Mine still the longest @Janux-esk8 ever produced :grin: :metal: Love them :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know enough about POM to feel comfortable buying them.

Acetal Delrin almost indestructible. Got one @Janux-esk8 44T pulley set. They like Gibraltar!

2 Likes

Compensating for a small dick I see

Bro. You don’t ride! Anything and everything is indestructible when you let it sit on a shelf for decades :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@pixelsilva a ver patita. Cuanto te está pagando Janux para que hables cosas buenas de su producto? :rofl:

4 Likes

Calmado compa…Los productos de janux son buenos pero sus precios estan ridiculo.

5 Likes