[AUS WTS] 3D Printing Services

Supplying 3D Printing services to the community

Check out my other thread Here

No down payments unless its a group buy, All Payments are handled through paypal .
No payments are handled through friends and family!

If there is a specific print you need just supply the STL file and i can have it printed for you, If you also require other parts for example screws or electronics or would like something built for you i can also provide that service.

Print Bed Dimensions

Length: 280mm
Width: 280mm
Height: 380mm

Available Materials

PLA+
PETG
TPU

These are some of the finished prints i have done, Debured, putty, sand and Air brushed with a glossy non yellowing protective finish.

These parts are for the Firefly Nano Feather remote, these are the outer shells.

All parts painted with 2-3 coats and a gloss finish.

Add a wrist strap for $1.50

Customer Service?

• Excellent
  • Average
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Very Bad

0 voters

Quality of Parts/Product?

• Excellent
  • Average
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Very Bad

0 voters

1 Like

Reserved

1 Like

Nice prints dude. How do you price a 3d print?

1 Like

Thanks,

time it takes to print, type of material used, difficulty of the print and how much cleanup there is for the part as this requires manual labour. if a print is prone to fail due to a bad design it would generally be more as it leads to wasted material but i do try my best to avoid this. but i generally try to slice it for best strength and users requirements.

1 Like

How much for the nano

FireFly Nano remote is $25 for PETG White
Firefly Nano remote $20 PLA+ Black or White (Will have to check stock on White fillament)

These are debured and sanded to a smooth finish or can be left with the 3D printed feel/look if you please. Unfortunatly i can no longer spray these as i have moved into an apartment. and i do not have my spray booth with me.

Alrighty seems this post is getting a little rusty. I have now moved back to melbourne where i origionally started this short lived journey before moving insterstate and living a busy apartment life. Now that i am back i plan on getting back into commission prints and have some juicy printers on the way by the end of the week. i have since gotten rid of the FDM printers and have replaced them with a couple resin printers to help keep the smaller detail in check. Should have a few test prints coming along possibly this weekend or the next!

3 Likes