[AUS] Custom battery packs and Evolve upgrades

A lot of peeps begin their DIY journey by tinkering with their evolve. I think this is great

4 Likes

I be one of those people! Evolves, especially the older GT generation, are very modify able, wether it be the battery, or motors, or changing all the electronics all together.

1 Like

Ok let’s try that again :sweat_smile: regular posting here we go!

I’ve moved house and set up my new workshop enough to get stuck into some batteries.

My website is up and I’ll continue to add to it over the next few months

10 Likes

Great to see you ramp up again! I’ve heard many good things about your work from quality people as well as Daren.

5 Likes

Jai is OG :muscle:

5 Likes

nawww thanks guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: super stoked to get back into the other projects i started last year as well.

This is where i got up to on my ESC box. The heatsink fins are a placeholder and that’s most of what I want to do before getting the plates made up

6 Likes

Some recent batteries.

12s3p p42a pack for an Onsra board and a CGT 10s5p p28a pack from the last batch that was added to the website

3 Likes

R u selling the esc boxes

I’m hoping to do an initial batch of 5 in the next month

How much I’d like one

Are those the same connectors 3d servisas uses on the esc enclosure?

@Lnchbox2022 Depends how much it cost to get the plates cut, which i should find out soon.
Since there are a number of high end boxes around already this one is aimed at value for dollar

Which esc are you using? so far it only has mounting holes for the DV6

@esk8noob I believe they are. turns out they’re are the only ones that’ll fit, since the other similar connectors have a really large nut on the inside that prevents them from being install close together. but they look the coolest so thats fine

Ubox spintend

Well in theory it will fit. Do you have the dimensions for the mounting holes? I couldn’t see them on the website

I can get them corny wen I get home from work I could even put them in myself I’m used to doin that lol

1 Like

Oweee crossing things off the list :tada:

Here’s my 12s6p p42a brick that fits into a Peli case 1200

Spent several days working on a far more elaborate cell holder but ended up going with a simpler design with separate weld guides. Which turned out pretty well, the nubs hold the nickel in place and slot in between the cells :ok_hand:

This pack will go on the website for $1152 soon.

1 Like

Haha no worries, leave it with me.

Next up on the list is the ESC box and sprocket adaptors, which I might make a seperate thread for

1 Like