[AU] Headway 15000mAh 5S 10C LiFePO4 packs w/XT90

I have these two lovely packs for sale, just built and used to go around the block a couple of times. Unfortunately at 150A they don’t provide enough current to suit my ESC / motor setup.

Note that they weigh 2.35kg per 5S group. Resting voltage per 5S group comes in at about 16.6V, which is very close to a fully charged 4S LiPo at 16.8V.

Price is $150 AUD all up for both.

4 Likes

shipping INT possible?

Maybe? I’ve never shipped batteries before. I’ll google it today and check what’s possible. Obviously shipping will be extra though.

1 Like

What esc are you using :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m confused are they 5 cells in series or parallel? Can’t they be reconfigured and the terminals bolt on?
You can ship legally no prob if u dismantle to separate cells

Dual Max6. They can do more than that each.

Not continuously?

5S per pack, two packs. They can be reconfigured, but you’d have to take them apart / ruin the construction.

Continuously. Max is 1050A.

If they aren’t at least the HP headway it would be far from able to do 150. Testing on even the hp version showed sag at their claimed output. Maybe you don’t need more than 150 you’re just not getting there now?

10C cells at 15Ah, you do the math. The HP cells are 15C at 8Ah, so 200 Amp rated.

Sorry I’m not trying to mess ur sale. U said u were selling as u decided 150 amps wasn’t enough, which seems a huge amount and thought maybe u weren’t actually hitting 150 or the sag was reducing the power u were supposed to be getting or something. Or maybe you could reconfigure for more voltage n less current draw? Selling used batteries u always get a low price and be good if u could make them work for u maybe

I’m sorry, are you interested in buying? Because I’m going off specs, what else can one do?

1 Like

What cells are they exactly? Brand?

http://www.headway-cn.com/en/showproducts.php?id=1562

2 Likes

Price reduced to $150 AUD.

Where about’s in Australia are you?

1 Like

Melbourne mate, but can do ground shipping, so not a problem.

still avail?

2 Likes

Yes they are.