Ask for recommendations Thread

It’s a bigass brick barn with old furniture, wood (logs, beams etc.), farmyard stuff etc.
One of the upsides of moving to the countryside.
I’m in Germany, though.

1 Like

This one really has me intrigued. Watched quite a few reviews and really a lot of it is positive.

Only shame is that most reviews show a price of 449$ while my setup would cost 569€. (Regular + SoftWeave)

Thought about looking for used - there are some of the 2020 models for 200ish Euro. But do i really want to sit in someones sweat and farts that have accumulated over the years? (I’m not kink-shaming) or having a used up cushion? Don’t think so. It’s just so unreal to pay almost 600€ for a chair (Am a stingy boy you know)

Returns are quoted with a 50-100€ shipping fee.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t have anything bad to say about it, the seat bottom is very firm and that took some getting used to since I came from a super soft chair but I’ve grown to like it since it will feel the same no matter if you are on it for 10 minutes or 5 hours, it just holds its shape.
There are no real signs of wear, I saw people say this in their reviews but I didn’t belive them, I guess its true though, all the softweave fabric feels and looks brand new. The only wear is that the Alcantara or whatever it is that accents it has started pilling a little since I sit with my legs crossed in my chair a lot and my pants rub against it, I don’t even know why they did that, it’s just for looks and its a worse wearing fabric than the rest of the chair but its relatively insignificant.

Its very much a “jack of all trades master of none” type thing, its not the best ergo chair, it’s not the best recliner (it’s pretty close though) but it’s great at being pretty good at everything, so if you use your chair for a lot of time for a lot of different things its a good choice.

I have the 2022/2023 series “Titan Evo” that I got right when it came out it looks like that’s still their flagship on their site.

1 Like

Thanks for the input!

Reclining for example is something i rarely do. If i do it, it’s because i have my cat on my lap. I have it basically disabled on my chair by shimming some plastic in between the mechanism, otherwise every time i hit the back of the chair it gives a loud metal click. Overall the whole chair is just clicking and squeaking and it’s really loud. Sucks especially since my room is above my neighbors bedroom.

Well if you don’t really recline and just sit straight up there might be better chairs, I feel like mesh-bottomed chairs do a better job of reducing the pressure on your butt while sitting and kinda eliminate the pressure points that foam like this has. Reclining as I do moves a decent bit of your weight off your butt and distributes it across your back and sitting like that the foam is perfect.

It is silent though, I can say that.