Armored hoodie deal

This seemed worth sharing.
Haven’t got mine yet. But looks legit.

11 Likes

Nvm. Didn’t realized the non-black ones had more sizes available

Sadly only 2XL and up. I always find good prices on Revzilla but that limited sizing is usually why they are marked down so much.

1 Like

Nothing but the ugly blue in medium

I’m looking for something like this. Preferably under $150

For the price, doesn’t look too bad. Bunch of sizes are out, though. :frowning:

1 Like

Anything that’s not lazy rolling I’m a fan of😏

4 Likes

But there is no prime same day delivery.

3 Likes

Or optimus prime yesterday delivery. They should have already sent this to me cause they’d know I’d want it.

2 Likes

Guess who got the ugly blue one? This guy. :point_right::raising_hand_man:
Thanks @rafaelinmissouri!

2 Likes

I think I might snag this. Should I go a size larger then what I normally wear?

Just ordered one! Can’t really go wrong for the price plus free 2 day shipping! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I read reviews that said they run large and to size down, but I’m a medium in everything else, so I stuck with that. I’m hoping this is a little lighter and cooler than my Lazyrolling hoodie. I love that thing, but it gets pretty toasty and a bit much for warm days. It’s awesome when it’s cold out though.

1 Like

Ya I just bought my normal size because of what the reviews said. There are other armor hoodies that people say to upsize thats why I asked.

1 Like

Thanks again for the heads up! Just got the hoodie today. Seems well made and should fit in nicely between wearing a t-shirt or my Lazyrolling hoodie. It’s definitely lighter, thinner and not as warm as the LR hoodie, but the armor also feels a bit thinner too, which I think is the only drawback, although that can be upgraded. Very casual looking and seems perfect for moderately warm days when the LR hoodie would be too much.

4 Likes

Damn good price though. Mine comes tomorrow.

1 Like

Mine got here today. Seems well built. I wonder if the elbow pad stays in the right place during a fall. Seems to stay put with the sleeve button fastened.

I’m not sure I’m ready to give up the RoboCop/Tron look I am currently sporting with the Fox Titan jacket…

3 Likes

Screw it. Wear both. :rofl:

I have an ebay mesh armored jacket very similar to the Fox one and actually tried it on along with the LR hoodie and felt like a cross between the HULK and the StayPuft Marshmallow Man. :crazy_face: Felt very protected though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

this is pretty expensive , yesterday i purchased champion s700 hoodie in very low price

1 Like

Do you have a link?? Copy paste
Welcome to the forum :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

you can order it from ustradeent

1 Like

Dude.
Paste a link please.
Or Don’t talk about it.

4 Likes