ARMORED COLLECTION by LAZYROLLING

i ordered a black one ands i still not received any tracking number…
Only for my reflective jacket, still on the way.

Many guys are waiting on their order from March.

1 Like

Same, March 16th here. Supposedly got 1st batch cargo pants and 2nd batch armored performance hoodie. No tracking yet.

3 Likes

Some has been shipped out already, and some are waiting due to several products in the same order.
Now we are shipping out Batch 1 of Slim Cargos, Reflective Jacket, Regular Grey & Black Hoodies, and also Performance Hoodies.
Next week we will receive Reflective Performance Hoodies, Batch 2 of Slim Cargos and also Casual Pants plus Green & Black Jackets :slight_smile:

FYI, we are taking on extra workers to pack to get the products out as fast as possible!

Cheers from Sweden!

6 Likes

As a twinky little Swedish boy, I have never looked this buff or felt this protected.

Too bad the weather is crap. Oh well, soon the weather will allow me to try it for real.

I did punch myself in the back… Highly recommend for science by the way! And I felt the impact spread. Instead of normally just hitting and hurting your spine.

3 Likes

Just got the Performance Hoodie today!
It’s brilliant quality and feels so nice. Would definitely recommend.

Also just dropping this here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, so they run 2-3 sizes small not 1…
My 2019 medium fits fine, but for performance I need xx-large I guess (I’m 190cm 85kg)

@LAZYROLLING you really need to update the sizing charts. They didn’t change from the 2019 hoodies and run waaaaay small now. My performance size medium feels like extra-small =\

3 Likes

What confuses me the most is that Daniel is 184 cm 95kg and wears LARGE?!

Could they possibly be measuring the fabric lenght when it’s fully stretched or some crap??.. Because I only think it’s the performance hoodie that has these issues.

However kinda glad I’m not just the only “idiot” with sizes :slight_smile:

edit:
Both of my sleeves on my performance hoodie and armored hoodie is 67 cm, however I got A LOT more room to spare around my hip and chest on my armored hoodie. Arms are also much less tight

2 Likes

Oh boy, how exciting.

For me the sizing is about 1 size too small. The website says the medium performance hoodie has a 42 inch chest. It is actually 40 inches. Sleeves are also tight and short. Keep that in mind when ordering.

Bump on pants eta?

I got your update about outstanding orders being fulfilled but are we still on track for August?

3 Likes

Last email made me think my order would be sent out by the end of this week. Keeping an eye on that goalpost though, she be shifty.

3 Likes

Keeping some wind on ya is all you need to not overheat wearing this, make sure to stop in the shade and bring a drink haha.

@LAZYROLLING you combined the shipping for the pants I also ordered, I guess you are covering the separate shipping that is actually happening lol? I got $10 if ya need.

Off on my second ride!

9 Likes

What size did you get? What are your measurements? I’m a little nervous about my performance hoodie, which should be here any day. According to some of the posts, they run small.

4 Likes

Mine isn’t performance its the reflective, hence why I was expecting to totally melt wearing it on a warm day.
Pleasantly surprised at how well the armpit vents work.

I was told to pick the normal size you would wear for a sweatshirt so I got a medium, pretty tight for a medium I guess once the pads are in, I am a skinnier guy.

Fits me great!

2 Likes

Last I heard was all preorders will be sent out in the next 10days. That was in the beginning of July and pretty much directly after the „we ship out all preorders till the 3rd week of June“ statement didn’t work out.
I gave up the hope I will wear my green cargo pants this summer.
Definitely the last time I will preorder anything.
My own fault I know, but 6 months is just too much to wait.

6 Likes

Anyone order the slim cargo? How are they?

Also it says week 35 and that’s supposedly end of next month. Is that for sure for sure?

3 Likes

Nothing is for sure. Except that I’m getting tired of them promising and then missing ship dates, and ignoring my support requests.

6 Likes

Well shit. Should’ve asked before I put my order in. Thanks @RyEnd for the info

1 Like

1 Like