Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

molicell is spec king, makes the choice easy for ya.

Can you really fit an extra cell in in each P group if you do 20700?

1 Like

We learned not to trust specs with the Samsung 25R ( on paper, the 25R is great )

It’s all about the discharge graphs and real-world usage reports :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While I can’t point out someone who has put these through the ringer in our application yet… only time will tell, but all discharge graphs/tests point to it being better than the 40T.

1 Like

yes, if I do something “clever”.

I also saw 10s6p 21700s 50E from @Skaterboy58’s thread in the old place.

I think with 21700s there’s not enough room for two more 6p in the front compartment.

3 Likes

Is it just me or is usps taking multiple days just to scan a single item…

Or they just don’t scan anything at all

1 Like

it happens 🤷

1 Like

Anyone has experience with a 15 degree trampa deck? If so how is it? Might have found a deal for one.

It’s horrible

3 Likes

I was riding a 20° tipped mtb deck and it was also sub par.

30-35° is the sweet spot

Thanks for the tip, i used to have a mbs core 95 and it was fine. But i don’t know what angle is on there

That’s 20° as well. Ats 12 trucks?

For my dual focbox set up took a shit today, just wondering what esc I should buy now, I know the stormcore is coming out soonish and torque board is coming out with a new one as well, i really don’t want to wait for those and just want some recommends, money isn’t an issue.

how do i get to this in the vesc tool , got my bored all hooked up

That’s not in the VESC Tool looking like that, but those settings are under Motor_Settings > General > Temperature

1 Like

Ok, you’ve got money, but what about your soul? enertionraptor.shop

Anyone know where to get some ATS Truck Motor Mounts? Buddy of mine was trying to run some 3d Printed mounts and took a dive today after they (mounts and Pulley was 3d printed) fused together.

Looking for a good metal alternative and not sure he wants to upgrade to the Matrix II trucks + get mounts.

Ive seen shit saying that it isn’t accepting payments, im just scared cause so many people have been screwed by him.

He is a liar and a thief who’s been known to embezzle. Why not shop there?

/s

2 Likes

Yeah i think im going to get a flipsky for now tell the stormcore or the new tourqe board esc comes out.

Put some wide RKP or TKP trucks with adj baseplates on it.

2 Likes