Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

BMS +Water = Bad Day (IT’S SCIENCE)

1 Like

No i don’t mean putting it on the board, judt connecting it to charger and board when you need to charge

1 Like

Mostly cuz then you need some kinda 12-15 pin connector and its kind of a pain, plus if you want to charge outside like at a coffee shop, you gotta bring your bms and charger and yeah. Some people here do it tho

2 Likes

Anyone know of other options for motor mounts that fit Boardnamics trucks??

Any mounts that fit Caliber II trucks will fit them as well. Same profile.

3 Likes

I may hit ya up in a couple of days for some sensor plug(s) and that nickle we were talking about months ago!

1 Like

So these would Forsure fit? I have too many issues to risk buying and not working lol :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You were asking about boardnamics trucks right?
If yes then I’d recommend getting the mounts from him as well, if u ask real nice I’ve heard tell that he has special clamps for the boardnamics hammer profile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m good man lol I hate his mounts. They don’t fit the trucks properly. If you use 6374 mounts reverse mounted, they smack the kingpin. Just don’t work:) simple as that.

1 Like

To each his own lol. I personally love them but if you don’t then by all means get whatever u prefer.
The TB ones should fit just fine.

2 Likes

Appreciate your help brotha

that’s not berry nice

‎ lol, my personal opinion on people who wear goyard

i have no idea of what a goyard is nor do i care

Then why did u reply lmao, it’s a high end brand

because your reply was not very nice… I believe I said that earlier

1 Like

Lol not mine, I make custom shoes:) special order for a customer lol. Assuming someone is a douche bag might be a little much :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to suggest to @KaramQ that he pull it back a hair.

1 Like

Ok lol, sowwy

1 Like

I was wondering if this was purposeful, but why are VESCs not designed with a DRV chip clamping mechanism that makes swapping burnt DRVs cheaper?