Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

You asked him to, you donut.
edit: it’s derail o’clock lads. I’m dipping before we get jailed.

2 Likes

aight Sherlock funs over

y’all have fun

1 Like

Thats a bit rude Justin. What would you like me to do?

Ban people for you?

Thats what flags are for. I am not your real Dad

6 Likes

oof
devastating

3 Likes

Open invite for everyone. Especially you Tarik, just gotta come to Cincinnati to get it.

3 Likes

Righto thats enough bullshit on the noob thread guys.

We do not fuck with the noob thread.

10 Likes

I was just thinkin’ the exact same thing!

1 Like

Awsome, thanks! Where did you find the manual? I cant seem to find it anywhere online.

2 Likes

Bit difficult right now so its up to you to all behave like grown ups. Myself included.

Fecal Interuptus

Of the species

Vomitous Text Grande

Yup, I tried to move all this to Derail and the tool is still wonky:

5 Likes

A theoretical question deserves a theoretical answer. It is best to apply conservation of energy for questions like this. Watts are a unit of power. Energy is power times time. The potential energy in a battery is the watts it can produce times the time it can produce it for. That can be converted into kinetic energy of a rider which is 1/2 m V^2.

Watts * seconds = 1/2 m V^2

Assuming both batteries can produce the given wattage for the same amount of time, if you double the wattage and double the mass the velocity will remain the same to conserve energy. All bullshit of course because in the real world the heavier rider will generate greater energy losses to heat through mechanical friction, electrical resistance, and aerodynamic drag. If it weren’t for those losses, you could go really, really fast with one of our batteries.

1 Like

wooohooooooooooooooooooooo FreePOST

1 Like

I’ll get this noob topic back on track /s:

What is an “Esk8”?

6 Likes

Dude what’s your mission here?
Spreading your great optimism and positive energy? I dont get you

1 Like

What’s a motor?

1 Like

It’s a spiny thing

1 Like

Allow me to translate from KooKanese:

Professor Shartsis aka the prof aka Shartsis aka Sharts was a member who recently left the community. He was notorious for posting an insane amount of graphs, charts, and formulae regardless of who asked what. He would just talk to himself often. He would often go into weird theoretical situations about esk8 escape velocities for exiting our solar system and what not.

6 Likes

and don’t forget cogging!
and the water bottle
and
and
and

5 Likes