This is why mine is forever changing :rofl:

1 Like

This site is definitely on a watch list nowā€¦

if it already wasnā€™t ā€¦

For the first one and the second one

1 Like

FTFY :rofl:

1 Like

I just try to find things that make others do a bit of research and go ā€œoh damn that was an interesting readā€

3 Likes

Allright thx! Then i will have to buy a bt module to fiddle with the values and look for my sweet spot :blush:

You can use the calculator linked in the top bar to get a conversion between erpm and mph or km/h :wink:

2 Likes

Oh damn :grin: thx! Didnā€™t know that

I only see this? Canā€™t find it where you can convert it. Thx for the help!

Somewhere I have read that it is possible to connect the focbox unity to the Android Ackmaniac App - in this way I could save the logs - if an HM10 bluetooth module is used. Thatā€™s right? What would be the best way to connect it?

I was looking at the Metr wich is awesome, but with shipping and taxes it would costs me ā‚¬80.

Thanks!

Thats fairly accurate yes. I can kill my 10s2p in 8-10km or stretch it to 27km. I usually average at about 16-20km.

1 Like

feel jubious inside
YES! Iā€™m not the only young onešŸ™
Though is probably help people that they donā€™t know this beacuse then may might not take me seriously when I have advice, so I will reduce a few years to that.

Shit just look at my stats, I would hope people take me seriously.

1 Like

Same.
Depends what people think of stats though unfortunately

1 Like

Awesome movie by the way.

2 Likes

anyone tried fitting these onto some trucks to make serious hub motors

1 Like

Is there a tutorial on how to dye wheels?
What dye do you buy?
@Skunk
@Linny

1 Like

I have an explanation of the calculation and a calculator I made that gets right to this here

1 Like

Just a few things I wanted to check as Iā€™m considering getting a focbox unity:

• Is the power button a momentary or latching switch? I have a nice latching button that I like very much and Iā€™m wondering if itā€™ll be compatible
  • Would it be compatible with a benchwheel remote? I assume yesā€¦ Would there be any additional connectors and such that Iā€™d need to purchase?
  • Howā€™s the heat dissipation on it? Would I be able to mount it in my enclosure without additional venting?

Thanks for any help you brilliant folks can provide - Yā€™all have been incredible so far :smiley:

Its a momentary switch, it is compatible with the Benchwheel remote and any other PPM remote, thereā€™s a chunk of aluminum on the bottom so you should be good.

6 Likes

Has anyone tried to do this

What could go wrong?