Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

Does it mean my motors doesnā€™t have temp sensors? Iā€™m pretty sure it has 6 wires on the motor sensors side, but I guess 6 wires doesnā€™t always mean that itā€™s temp sensored?

hi all , i have a problem , i have a flipsky 6.6 plus , last night i scheduled my board and work perfect , to day when i push the power button , nothing , i check , and i found one green led is of

2 Likes

What remote and software are you using?

remote , flipsky vx1 , and software vesctool

I had him check for a short to ground on the mcu 6 hours agoā€¦results he gave me tell me it needs replacement

1 Like

If you have to replace that, try using two single-motor ESCs instead of a dual ESC

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™m working on my first build and Iā€™m a bit overwhelmed with all the information out there. Iā€™m not too savvy with forums. So Iā€™m probably asking in the wrong spot, but since Iā€™m a noob please tell me if I need to post this elsewhere.

Iā€™m building a custom AT set up. I have a Backfire Ranger X2 in hub motor and wheel set. What would be the best battery, VESC/FOC Box, and remote to use. They are 1200 watt hub motors, Iā€™m not sure of the kVā€™s. Iā€™m looking for compatibility and reliability. I was thinking the 10S4P, but I have no idea on what ESC and Remote to use. I donā€™t want to go 110 mph, I just want to cruise, be safe, have fun, and maximize my distance I can skate. Iā€™m in NorCal east Bay Area.

Thanks In advance for your help and time,

Jason

2 Likes

@Kellag one of your wild strays has appeared

1 Like

Who dis, join our group baesk8 on Facebook and look for our messenger groups, join the diy one. If you need more help dm me. Weā€™ll get you set up

1 Like

ok ok @b264 @Flasher ,thank you again , i will never finish the build , :frowning: , Iā€™m coming to give up ,Iā€™ll see what he says @seaborder ,if itā€™s expensive , i will sell the all parts of the board

Not sure if youā€™re trying to make me feel bad? We had that rollercoaster before with an uncalled memberā€¦if you choose to sell because of a single issue, diy might not have been the right road? Imho, hope youā€™ll persevere and show us a finished board in the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes i know what you say. But i spend 8 mounth to read and buy The part. And today was to finish. But nothing. She Ć®s brock. Fuck. Iā€™m s-o mad right now

Understandable. I spent 2 years reading. Took 5 months to build andā€¦poof. fire destroyed my build. But I continued and now ride at 60kmh almost every day

5 Likes

I inderstand. But i spend a lot of money with The board. Plus i live Ć®n fucking RomĆ¢nie. Ǝs hard to make The money. I hate this cowntry

2 Likes

Jesus Iā€™m sorry man thatā€™s mad depressing

3 Likes

And i try. To make mi board to bee beautifulā€¦ Clean. I hop one Day to shaow on The forum. Haw sheā€™s lock

1 Like

and you willā€¦most important thing is to NEVER GIVE UP. you will finish it and it will be badassā€¦the joy of riding/DIY far out weigh the cons.

6 Likes

Unfortunately that seems to be a common problem with the flipsky 6.6 duals. Check this thread on the other forum

1 Like

Oh dang, that sucks :sob:

1 Like

Letā€™s figure out whatā€™s wrong. Everyone starts out making mistakes or are bad at debugging the problems. But donā€™t worry it will get better. As long there is no smoke, there is hope.

Can you tell me if you can still program the ESC?

2 Likes