Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

might be the hillbilly in me but cant i just put an inline fuse

once i get one to have fun on then i can have tinker/project time till then i am trying to just some asphalt gnarled

2 Likes

I am just pulling your chain. This is a forum about esk8. We builders just have a massive superiority complex.

Most of us have a few pre builts knocking about but donā€™t tell anyone.

2 Likes

Ok, I am dying over how much this annoys you.

1 Like

Are you putting rock salt or table salt in Darenā€™s gaping psychological wound?

1 Like

It does. Almost as much as the sparks from my bloody charge port. The new bloody version wonā€™t do it either and I am losing my will to live.

Its the little thingsā€¦

2 Likes

Bruh, you need to charge your phone

1 Like

From Vedderā€™s official site, but Iā€™ll let him know.

2 Likes

Iā€™m out.

so is there and non McGyver thingie i can buy that would work instead of that thing you soldered?

@onebluesummer You went the DIY routeā€¦but want a non DIY option for a DIY piece of techā€¦:thinking::wink:

Still a bit of DIY, but easier and I use this:

1 Like

You can use this thing but I canā€™t guarantee it will last more than fifty turn-on cycles

Itā€™s super easy barely an inconvenienceā€¦ (ā€œPitch Meetingā€ YouTube). But really itā€™s just soldering a wire on a plug there is a good thread here on soldering for the unintiated would be worth learning to be able to connect and maintain things.

1 Like

This is the new sexy one, BTW.

1 Like

Okay. The home boss sidetracked me for a couple months landscaping the front yard. We dug out 10 giant yard trash bags of palm tree roots. All low maintenance now.

Back to my build finally. I am thinking about offsetting my battery to make more room to put my loopkey out the side. Would it be better to have weight offset to my heel or my toe side?

2 Likes

Can I get a condensed description of the ideas and itā€™s function. What am I getting myself into?

LoL @RipTideSports I thought for sure you were answering this when I saw you typing :rofl:

I was going to say something but then stopped to see what you said :rofl:

1 Like

I offset the weight to my heelside ā€“ and put the drive wheel on that side if there is only one of them.

1 Like