Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

:ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Oh its you lol, no worries it only takes a couple minutes

Modelo again or maybe Pacifico or something else this time? I’ll text you

1 Like

Wait I just realized that these connectors don’t need soldering, I have some sensor wire adapters laying around, gonna play with these things and see if I can get a JST connector on myself. Mind if I hit you up if it doesn’t go right?

Yeah for sure, I got hundreds of connector bits, just lemme know!

2 Likes

I’m wondering why no one is just putting their bms outside of their enclosure if they don’t use it for discharge. You can save space and just connect balance leads from the battery to the bms and charger to charge it right?

1 Like

BMS +Water = Bad Day (IT’S SCIENCE)

1 Like

No i don’t mean putting it on the board, judt connecting it to charger and board when you need to charge

1 Like

Mostly cuz then you need some kinda 12-15 pin connector and its kind of a pain, plus if you want to charge outside like at a coffee shop, you gotta bring your bms and charger and yeah. Some people here do it tho

2 Likes

Anyone know of other options for motor mounts that fit Boardnamics trucks??

Any mounts that fit Caliber II trucks will fit them as well. Same profile.

3 Likes

I may hit ya up in a couple of days for some sensor plug(s) and that nickle we were talking about months ago!

1 Like

So these would Forsure fit? I have too many issues to risk buying and not working lol :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You were asking about boardnamics trucks right?
If yes then I’d recommend getting the mounts from him as well, if u ask real nice I’ve heard tell that he has special clamps for the boardnamics hammer profile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m good man lol I hate his mounts. They don’t fit the trucks properly. If you use 6374 mounts reverse mounted, they smack the kingpin. Just don’t work:) simple as that.

1 Like

To each his own lol. I personally love them but if you don’t then by all means get whatever u prefer.
The TB ones should fit just fine.

2 Likes

Appreciate your help brotha

that’s not berry nice

‎ lol, my personal opinion on people who wear goyard

i have no idea of what a goyard is nor do i care