ArcboardsEV Products Thread [SERIOUS]

Extended Rear Kingpin Trucks.

ERKP trucks.

1 Like

Just from the look of it either Universal King Pin (UKP) or Dog Leg King Pin (DLKP).

1 Like

The first thing in my mind was WTFT

Call them Grab :tm: trucks because the middle hanger looks like a hand grabbing the RKP hanger.

Then folks can abbreviate it GKP for ease if needed.

2 Likes

Those trucks look cool. Will the baseplate fit calibur trucks?

Yes it does! So technically, other vendor trucks that follow the Caliber II dimensions would fit the FKP. I might try fitting a Kahua hangar on there since I have them

6 Likes

Compatibility and standards are keys to success

That is great news!

5 Likes

Yoooo! who flagged my s&$#@ ?? :triumph: You don’t like acronyms, eh?

2 Likes

Will you sell deck only? :o
Are the specs published yet?

Nope
It’s a secret

2 Likes

Heya, we are still finalizing some changes to the deck, and we will make an update when we do decide to sell them to the community!

1 Like

First post has been updated, and here is some history of Arcboards

So, who are we?

Ho Hung Yi @ArcBoardsEV

Hung Yi is our main man, he designs, builds, rides, you name it.

Toh Weide

Weide is the engineer and machinist of the operation, and played a big part in the infancy of the project.

Linford @Linny (hey that’s me!)

I’ve been building my own electric skateboards since 2018, and joined the team in September 2019. I’m mainly the prototype,machinist in the operation, and basically anything hands on.

When was Arcboards launched?

Arcboards is an electric skateboard company founded in early 2016, and is behind the world’s lightest electric skateboard, the Arcboard Penny, weighing at 3.9kg.
It’s specs include a 9s2p battery pack, VESC hardware, and a belt drive with an outrunner motor.
b0930357821f9588c17be35c8ea588ca_original.jpg

Later in 2017, we launched the Arc Aileron, which features the 121c Aileron deck, and a bigger motor than it’s predecessor.

In 2018, The Aileron V2 was launched, and along with it, came the Fusion Gear drive. The gear drive offered significantly better range, free roll, and efficiency. We also offered a bigger, 5095 190kv motor with the Fusion drive.

While we were continuing the production and sales of the Aileron and Penny, we were also prototyping the big boy, the Finix. Here are some cruddy prototypes of them from 2018 to present.

So yea, that’s the history of the Arcboards journey. That’s all for now folks!

The Arcboards Team :heart:

13 Likes

I really like how your integrated deck looks, really clean!

3 Likes

@ArcBoardsEV Do you guys plan to make another lightweight sub 10lbs board like the aileron v1?

@ArcBoardsEV I saw both the aileron V1 and V2 boards was pulled from your online store, are they still being made and sold?

They’re busy with a new generation of products, so canned the old gens.

1 Like

Whoops! Apologies for the 20 day delay in response… We don’t have boards for sale right now! All old models are out of stock and we’re working on new ones! Yes we’re working on a sub 10lbs board too :slight_smile: hope this helps!

2 Likes

That’s basically where we are right now haha. Unfortunately recent developments in Singapore around PEVs in general have not been very positive, so we’re taking the time to regroup and refocus our efforts on our new boards!

2 Likes

:smiley: wow, nice

If I still bought prebuilts, I’d be all over that

1 Like

looks great and I can wait to try them

1 Like