esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

ArcBoards Penny and Nyan Cat

Wider trucks they say. Wider stance they say. Longer longboards and wider wideboards! Giant fucking motors and huge tires! Batteries too big to fit in a trunk!

Pardon me while i rock my single drive 9S penny.

Oh and i did a metal remix of the nyan cat song.

18 Likes

DI-Why

6 Likes

To be fair its not bad at all

1 Like

What do you mean? the music is the best part :joy:

2 Likes

Damon, I love this with all of my soul and pee pee.

4 Likes

That looks fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:arrow_up: Sounds like something that’s practically useless for running errands and transportation in a city. Because once you step off it, then what? You walk into a place carrying that monstrosity (which is so heavy you won’t be able to carry it the whole time anyway) and within 3 seconds some asshole says 'SCUSE ME SIR You can’t have that in here

:metal: Finally something that’s actually useful as fuck as a tool and not just a toy :metal:

4 Likes

I love it.
When can we get a deck+enclosure combo?

1 Like

Need that remix on spotify!

3 Likes

ArcBoards really should sell their old enclosures. They’re perfect for putting on shortboards of all flavors, even park decks. Especially park decks.

I had one on a park deck around here somewhere already…

4 Likes

That sounds lovely!
Especially if they fit park decks with a strong concave.

1 Like

You can suffer on the way there and enjoy carrying a tiny board around, or enjoy the ride and suffer the bulk/weight. Pick your poison. :upside_down_face:

I don’t see myself ever going back to urethane shortboards after getting on pnum-pnums on a big deck. :heart_eyes:
(unless santa repaves all the roads around here overnight lol)

2 Likes

The video sux but i like your butt :grin:

2 Likes

Sexism at its finest.

2 Likes