ArcBoards Penny and Nyan Cat

Wider trucks they say. Wider stance they say. Longer longboards and wider wideboards! Giant fucking motors and huge tires! Batteries too big to fit in a trunk!

Pardon me while i rock my single drive 9S penny.

Oh and i did a metal remix of the nyan cat song.

19 Likes

DI-Why

6 Likes

To be fair its not bad at all

1 Like

What do you mean? the music is the best part :joy:

2 Likes

Damon, I love this with all of my soul and pee pee.

4 Likes

That looks fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:arrow_up: Sounds like something that’s practically useless for running errands and transportation in a city. Because once you step off it, then what? You walk into a place carrying that monstrosity (which is so heavy you won’t be able to carry it the whole time anyway) and within 3 seconds some asshole says 'SCUSE ME SIR You can’t have that in here

:metal: Finally something that’s actually useful as fuck as a tool and not just a toy :metal:

4 Likes

I love it.
When can we get a deck+enclosure combo?

1 Like

Need that remix on spotify!

3 Likes

ArcBoards really should sell their old enclosures. They’re perfect for putting on shortboards of all flavors, even park decks. Especially park decks.

I had one on a park deck around here somewhere already…

4 Likes

That sounds lovely!
Especially if they fit park decks with a strong concave.

1 Like

You can suffer on the way there and enjoy carrying a tiny board around, or enjoy the ride and suffer the bulk/weight. Pick your poison. :upside_down_face:

I don’t see myself ever going back to urethane shortboards after getting on pnum-pnums on a big deck. :heart_eyes:
(unless santa repaves all the roads around here overnight lol)

2 Likes

The video sux but i like your butt :grin:

2 Likes

Sexism at its finest.

2 Likes