Arc Boards Enclosure

Allow me to check. Do note that you need to use 184mm trucks as narrower trucks, the wheels might hit the enclosure due to clearance on bigger wheels.

Here’s a customers mod

12 Likes

Mmmm kutthaka… i need to put my kanthaka back in the car.

2 Likes

I have seen someone use @Eboosted 's vanguard enclosure on that deck. Fitted pretty nicely.

3 Likes
1 Like

The trucks I have are about 200mm so that should fit the enclosure right? They are the Meepo shredder trucks

1 Like

That does look like a nice enclosure, I could even get a bigger battery if I used that one.

1 Like

I have the Vanguard enclosure both 10s and 12s ready to ship in usa

1 Like

Yep the board was built by @avX back in 2018, this is how it looks with the vanguard enclosure.
I believe it’s the 10s one. 12s, might be too long if using a belt drive.

3 Likes

Fits pretty nicely on the aileron deck, though i would’nt recommend the deck due to feet bite. (Your rear feet will touch the wheel if youre leaning too hard, similar to a wheel bite).

To avoid this, you have to change your stance and place your rear feet on the flexible kick tail, which just feels weird. Or, you could add risers, or use significantly wider trucks.

I used his 12s4p enclosure woth a 10s3p pack in it.

The internals are shown here.

4 Likes

Do you still use that enclosure? I looked on eBoosted but it’s only sold in a set, and I dont have a use for the little esc box, also the new set is out of my budget.

1 Like

You can ask him to split it up to sell it to you. @eBoosted

@YoddlingTaco

Wait, what?

I ride with my rear foot on the end of the kicktail. This isn’t normal?

1 Like

I do too, but I got schooled by a ‘skater’ a few days ago when he DM-ed me on Instagram haha

2 Likes

I bet this skater actually skates less than we do :rofl:

1 Like

on the 121C aileron deck?

The kicktail is so flexible that when you step on it, the front wheels dont pop up but the entire deck flexes weirdly instead.

Beautiful graphic below for illustration purposes.
Pink= when you step on the kick tail.

1 Like

No, on Powell Peralta decks (like the Blue One). And yes there is some of that flexing but probably nowhere near as much as that. It smooths out the bumps like a suspension.

Not a good angle, but

edit: here’s a better angle

1 Like

Do you even skate, bro?

4 Likes

Yeah if i were riding a short, stiff deck, i’d totally do that… but NOT on the 121c aileron, unless they stiffen the tail up.

1 Like

Hit me up. I’ll split it for you :slight_smile: